ARRAY(0xab5bce40)

Page: 1 | 2
10x Clear Block Bottom Cellophane Gift Bags - 95mm x 165mm
10x Clear Block Bottom Cellophane Gift Bags - 95mm x 165mm
Offered by ksgoods ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted really, so a little disappointed, 16 Mar 2012
I ordered these bags to put a single cupcake in. Judging by the measurements provided I thought they would be big enough. Unfortunately the height & width are ok but the measurements for the base would have been really useful as the size I ordered are nowhere near wide enough. That said if you wanted these for sweets, biscuits, or small craft items then I am sure they would be perfectly adequate.

4 Tier CupCake Stand - Holds 23 cakes
4 Tier CupCake Stand - Holds 23 cakes
Offered by BARGAIN BASE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain & it does the job!, 26 April 2011
What a bargain! I paid much more for my smaller one of these that holds 13. Comes in 3 pieces that you screw together. Another reviewer mentioned that the screws sometimes stick, I've had that with my smaller one, I just try not to screw them up too tightly & it's not really a problem, especially at this price! Holds fairy & muffin size cakes no problem, best get baking!

Springboard Book 1 (Book 2 of 9): Key Stage 2, Years 3 - 6
Springboard Book 1 (Book 2 of 9): Key Stage 2, Years 3 - 6
by John Hedley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 12 April 2011
I ordered this for my middle daughter who is usually reluctant to do any 'extra' work or work books. She lacks confidence in her own abilities & I wanted to find some books to encourage her. I actually used Springboard books when I was at school & remembered that they were always varied. I was delighted to see they still sold them in a well known high street stationers & even more delighted to find them on amazon at a cheaper price.
The books get progressively harder & even though book 1 is quite easy for KS2 I know that her confidence will grow as she works through the series. The book only arrived today & she's done TEN pages!! I've just ordered book 2 in the series as she's flying through this one.

Kenwood Multi Pro FP735 3 Litre Food Processor, 900 Watt, Silver
Kenwood Multi Pro FP735 3 Litre Food Processor, 900 Watt, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite bit of kit, 15 Mar 2011
I looked long & hard & read various reviews of several products of this kind.
I knew I wanted a Kenwood as my last one served me very well for about 16 years & was the only thing to survive my marriage!! LOL When I moved I lost a kitchen box containing all the attachments so decided rather than replace them I'd replace the whole unit. So the search began.
I consider this a mid price food processor & the best I could find in that category. It has so many attachments & storage for the blades,which I noticed someone else said was 'useless' I don't agree. I keep all attachments in a low level cupboard and find the storage essential to keep the the blades away from rummaging hands. Only once you have unexpectedly caught your hand on a nice sharp processor blade will you appreciate the storage box!
The main bowl is great & a good size for family meals (there are 6 of us) and the benefit of a mini bowl is that you don't have to keep washing up mid recipe.
It's also compact enough to keep out on the side. It has done everything I wanted it to with ease & has features I've not even used yet.
As for comments about the bowl being tricky to fit, I'd say once you've got the hang of it it's easy. All I do is look into the bowl as I twist it onto the base to make sure they're aligned, not exactly a problem.

All in all I find it invaluable in our kitchen. It's used most days & if it lasts as long as my old one then I'll be a very happy bunny.

Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Jelly Watches Green Dial Green Resin Strap Watch - T5K3664E
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars cool!, 3 Oct 2010
Got this watch to wear for work & it's great. Looked in a lot of jewellers to find one this colour but they were either too bulky. too expensive or both!!! Going to get one for my girls but in different colours!!

KÖNIG LUXURY NOTEBOOK BAG - Colour: Dark blue
KÖNIG LUXURY NOTEBOOK BAG - Colour: Dark blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bag!!!, 3 Oct 2010
This is a really lovely bag. A compartment for your Laptop with a velcro strap to secure it in case the bag were to tip up, and a second compartment with 2 deep pockets to keep cables etc in. Also pen compartments & a pocket that fits my A5 diary perfectly. I can get everything I need for my day into the one bag. It has a shoulder pad on the adjustable strap & even has a separate slip cover for your laptop, so if you want to leave it home, it's still got a protective cover. Really can't fault it & it was less than half the price of any of the similar bags in PCWorld.

Garmin Nuvi 205WT 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Free Lifetime Traffic

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use :o), 11 Sep 2010
I'm thrilled with this satnav! I looked at so many reviews that I confused myself! I've got a new job, where I travel to a new destination everyday, in an area that I am not at all familiar with and I'm pleased to say that it has got me to the correct destination, on time every day so far!! It's taken me down a few country lanes & routes that I wouldn't have thought to take myself but I went with it & think it probably did that to help me avoid traffic. The key is to trust it!! By doing that I managed to knock off 30 minutes from a 3 hour journey.
I'm not completely technophobic, but I do get a bit flustered when using new bits of kit!! And being that I was in a totally new area I really wanted to get on with my new satnav. I'm pleased to say it was all very easy. I switched it on, it found the satellite signal & that was about it! I registered it on the computer, updated it which took about 20 mins to load & it was ready to go. A lot of people said that the instruction manual was very basic but I think that's because this satnav is so easy to use that you don't need a huge manual! It's directed me to schools, restaurants, petrol stations & shops literally at the touch of a button. It warns you of speed cameras, even mobile ones, up coming traffic & gives you plenty of notice for your next junction/turn etc AND most importantly if (or when in my case!!human error, not the satnavs fault!) you do take a wrong turn it recalculates SO quickly. I missed a couple of major turns/exits & before I had time to panic it had recalculated my route & got me back on track!! If there's one negative thing about it, it's that Garmin don't put a pc cable in the box, but the fact that I ordered one at the same time as the unit & it only cost me 84p & arrived the same day as the satnav, it's not really much of a downside!

HTC WILDFIRE PURPLE SILICONE SKIN CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
HTC WILDFIRE PURPLE SILICONE SKIN CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars snug fit!, 12 Aug 2010
This is great & fits the Wildfire perfectly. Nice & cheap too so you could have it in a variety of colours. Very quick delivery times, can't fault it!

The Boys' Colouring Book (Boys Book)
The Boys' Colouring Book (Boys Book)
by Jessie Eckel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 May 2010
I bought this for my 6 year old son to take on holiday. He's never really fussed about colouring because a lot of the pictures in standard colouring books are a bit girly!! This has cars & robots & lots of things I know he'll love to colour.

Rosie Flo's Holiday Colouring Book
Rosie Flo's Holiday Colouring Book
by Roz Streeten

4.0 out of 5 stars great for travel/holidays, 21 May 2010
I bought these books for my daughters aged 8 & 10 as they still love colouring & drawing but are a bit too old for the standard colouring books. They're only a small book but that makes them ideal to take away on holiday

Page: 1 | 2