Profile for Zlata Orehek > Reviews

Christmas, With Love
Offered by Springwood Media
Price: 9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Best chistmas album, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Christmas, With Love (Audio CD)
After buying my fav. album of Leona, Glassheart i was not glad to hear that she is recording christmas material. I find season themed albums not strong enough, but this is the first album after Sarah Brightman`s A winter symphony that i found interesting to hear everytime i do. All songs seem very emotional and happy so the album is perfect for the holidays. One more sleep was def. a perfect 1st single and other songs don`t dissapoint to. There are many beautiful pieces and her author work, so I think this is a must have for all fans of good music.

Britney Jean
Britney Jean
Offered by davehopetrading
Price: 6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars BRITNEY IS BACK..., 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Britney Jean (Audio CD)
After first hiring her singel Work b***i didn`t really liked it. Even know i think it`s not her strongest song, but this album brings many great songs. My personal favourites def. are Perfume, Till it`s gone, It should be easy, Don`t cry, Brightest morning star, Passenger. Some songs are maybe slightly over produced but i think that album is diferent to her other work and like that it`s special. I think that admireres of her recent work (Femme Fatale, Blackout) would found the album like mixture of both. I like it very much.

Unapologetic [Deluxe Edition]
Unapologetic [Deluxe Edition]
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars UNAPOLOGETIC FOR MAKING THIS ALBUM, 19 Nov 2012
After first hearing Diamonds in september? i was so happy that her music is gonna be something new. Lyrics on diamonds were more grown up, but what happened then, i don`t know. I heard the snippets and i was bored. I have to tell, that i have all her albums, some of them even double, because i love her so much. So i am somehow dissapointed with this album, because i think it has got to many fillers.

First track Fresh off the runway starts the album with power, than diamonds and then the albums falls down with some "ballads", with some interesting parts, but mostly boring and not interesting. You get the feeling that they just didn`t know what to do, so they gave her these songs. You get the feeling that some of the songs (Loveeee, Numb, Get it over with) are leftovers from Talk that talk sessions.

Some songs are great, like What now, or No love allowed,Jump and Right now,Lost in paradise but if i compare songs on Unapologetic with her other albums i think this is one of her most unatractive albums till date. They are over produced and strange but somehow good. I must admit that i really loved all her albums, from Music of the sung, Rated R, GGGB, Loud, TTT but this is really a step back. Some songs are great, but not as great as songs on her past albums. I gave the album 4 stars, but i would rather gave it 3 or 2 because this is a hude dissapoitment.

I also bought Lotus by Christina Aguilera, Born to die paradise edt. and Glassheart by Leona and i must say that these albums are faaar better, all of them, specially Lotus and Glassheart have no fillers and are interesting (also BTD) from beginning till end. I am dissapointed because i am a huge fan and i feel that this album is just released for making $ and not for being what real music is about.

Heal
Heal
Price: 13.56

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FIRST ALBUM, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Heal (Audio CD)
I really like Euphoria so bought the album and was not dissapointed. There are few ballads and maybe there could be more uptempo songs, but ballads are strong, upbeat songs are great and her voice is very nice. I just love it.

Lotus
Lotus
Offered by produXa UK
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars LOTUS IS HER BEST ALBUM SO HAPPY SHE DID IT AGAIN, 12 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lotus (Audio CD)
I loved Bionic, but this is something different. It`s more upbeat, with some ballads, but strong ones. I really love all the songs, they are superb, but my all time favourites are Your body, Army of me, Red hot kinda love, Just a fool (beautiful song), Blank page. This album is one of my favourites of 2012.

Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Born To Die - The Paradise Edition
Price: 8.30

5.0 out of 5 stars She did it again, 12 Nov 2012
This paradise edition of one of the best 2012 albums is really great. I love all songs, maybe just YAYO could be more upbeat or at least sth. like Million dollar man on her BTD album. But all new songs are fresh in her own style. This album and Born to die changer my life and my taste in music so i recommend this album to everyone. Lana is not just a product, for me she is the spokesperson for her songs.

Glassheart (Deluxe Edition)
Glassheart (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 5.84

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS ALBUM IS HER BEST, 17 Oct 2012
This is her best album to date. All songs, even ballads have meaning and have just nice melodies to listen to. I am very happy to buy her albums, but this one is very special.

Born To Die
Born To Die
Price: 7.58

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST ALBUM IN YEARS, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: Born To Die (Audio CD)
After first hiring the born to die song on christmas day, i could not wait for the album. Now,i have two copies of this great album,love all the songs and i hope that she becomes one of the greatest stars on the world. Her interviews are just great and i know that she is a great person and songwriter. My personal favourites are:Born to die,Blue jeans,Off to the races,Video games,Diet mtn dew,National anthem,Dark paradise,Radio,Summertime sadness and Lucky ones. I love that big orchestra feeling and great production on the album. I recommend this album to everyone and wish everything the best for Lana del Rey. She deserves it!

Bionic
Bionic

4.0 out of 5 stars IT`S JUST GREAT, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Bionic (Audio CD)
At least 17,18 from all of the tracks are super great,my fav. are Birds of prey,You lost me,Monday morning...Lite me up,they are all very special. The album is very deep,emotional. Christina and her voice are magical.

Vissi Darte
Vissi Darte
Price: 25.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Casta diva., 24 Nov 2011
This review is from: Vissi Darte (Audio CD)
All the songs on this album are sang with such passion. Love her carrer and voice. I love her album and work almost as work of my favourite classical crossover musician Sarah Brightman.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3