Profile for Bendigo36 > Reviews

Content by Bendigo36

Bendigo36

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Thrustmaster T300 RS Official Force Feedback wheel (PS4/PS3/PC DVD)
Thrustmaster T300 RS Official Force Feedback wheel (PS4/PS3/PC DVD)

2.0 out of 5 stars Heart Of Glass, 21 April 2015
First of all I didnt get this wheel from amazon.but I need to express my opinion somewhere.I had the wheel three weeks before it started playing up.It was a calibration problem,it just went haywire when calibrating.Luckily I was able to obtain a full refund as I didnt want to get on the Thrustmaster merry go round.It seems a large amount of the replacement wheels pack in aswell.This is just not good enough,as they are not cheap.It's a shame because it feels and looks like a quality product.Iv'e now got a logitech DFGT,and the funny thing is,the wheel performs just as good as the T300 on the force feedback side.The only downside with it is the pedals,which iv'e cured with a simple mod.I play simulation games on the PC and the DFGT performs fantasticly well.It goes to show that more expensive doesn't always mean better..

The Mechanic's Tale
The Mechanic's Tale

2.0 out of 5 stars Loses it's way., 31 Mar. 2014
Starts off good,but loses momentum half way through.The book doesn't get across enough information about the races.It's more about his life.I nearly threw it through the window at one stage,as he says he would rather see driverless cars!!!.The whole of the 94 season is almost ignored.This is due to the fact that he devotes a whole other book to it.I was looking for some in depth stories about the race days.But all I got was moaning and groaning about his feet and back!!.

F1 2013 (PS3)
F1 2013 (PS3)
Offered by DVDGAMING DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to the 80's, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: F1 2013 (PS3) (Video Game)
I'm a big fan of f1,and when I read that it would include 80's classics,i was sold.Driving around a sepia toned Brands hatch in an 1200BHP Lotus made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck.In my opinion the cars sounded so much better back then.The added feeling of danger these cars give you is a real thrill.Modern F1 seems so sterile in comparison,and dare I say it seems to be too safe now.You can't beat flying round Brands Hatch in a bona fida death trap!!.I LOVE THIS GAME!!!,

Four Days in November: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
Four Days in November: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars No Doubt., 26 Sept. 2013
Very well written book.Everything backed up by facts.Oliver Stone has a lot to answer for!!.Stone has warped a whole generations opinion on this assassination.

11.22.63
11.22.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Kindle Edition)
This is a great read,I found it lost itself in the middle a bit.But picked up in no time.Recommended read.

Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Stephen King's The Stand [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gary Sinise

3.0 out of 5 stars OLD!!, 9 Jun. 2013
The modern day thrillers and Tv shows are so well done these days.With massive budgets and all star casts.They make this show look very old.Iv'e read the book loads of times and its great.This show just looks too old now and its a little bit corny.Its still watchable but it may give you the odd unexpecxted laugh.

Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition (PS3)
Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition (PS3)
Offered by bnhlmt

4.0 out of 5 stars Ace!!!, 9 Jun. 2013
I love The GT series.It has everythimg I need in a racing sim.The academy edition has new tracks and plenty of new cars.The graphics are superb.The only way to play it is with all the assists turned off.Thats when this game turns into THE best racing sim.My complaints about the game are well documented in other reviews.No damage and poor A.I.I use a logitech racing wheel and pedals which really brings the realism up to the max.I could'nt play this game with a controller anymore.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PS3)
Offered by EVERGAME

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 28 April 2013
Iv'e had great fun on this game.No real issues with freezing,or poor connection.Treyarch seem to come in for a lot of stick.But in my opinion they've made the better game than infinity ward since Black Ops 1.

I didnt buy mw3 until around a year after it was released,and I sold it on after a couple of weeks.I pre ordered blops2 and havent been dissapointed.The online is impressive and runs very smooth.The pick 10 is also a great idea.You can customize your loadout to suit your game.

We all know what cods about,and you know what your getting when you make your purchase.Innovation isnt its strong point.But Blops 2 at least makes some effort.Infinity wards offering will be checking in later this year.But I will sticking with this game.Looking forward to see what Treyarch can produce for the PS4.

Killzone 2 (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars True Grit!!., 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Killzone 2 (PS3) (Video Game)
This games is hard,and I mean HARD!!.It's utter chaos,with explosions and bullets wizzing by your head all the time.The graphics are stunning and the enemy AI is also superb.On my second run through I played it on veteran,and could'nt complete it.If you want a challenging game,then this is for you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2013 6:42 AM BST

MadCatz Officially Licensed Wireless Wheel for Xbox 360
MadCatz Officially Licensed Wireless Wheel for Xbox 360

2.0 out of 5 stars No Force Feedback!!., 22 Sept. 2012
This wheel looks great,and the quality is spot on.Only problem is that it's way to sensative.This is caused by no force feedback.You just can't tell when your car is going into a skid or the back end is going out.It may be ok with all the assists on,but if you play with the assists off,then forget this wheel.I used this wheel on Forza 4,and its a completely detached feeling to play it with this wheel.I use the Logitech Driving Force Pro for GT5,and that wheel is sent from heaven compared to this.My advice is get the offical microsoft wheel,or stick with the controller.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4