Profile for Ash > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
CBeebies: The Album
CBeebies: The Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cbeebies tunes, 6 April 2014
This review is from: CBeebies: The Album (Audio CD)
I bought it for my son's Birthday party. It was brilliant. All the tunes are recognisable and the children loved it. It gets plenty of air time and is regularly played whilst we have mini disco in our front room.

Jake and the Never Lands Pirates: Yo Ho Mateys Away / Peter Pan Returns / Jake Saves Bucky (Triple Pack) [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have to pacify the children, 6 April 2014
Music drives me mad but the DVDs entertain my boys. We have gone through a Jake and the Neverland Pirates craze. Not sure where we are at now but the DVD still is a winner.

Orchard Toys Pirate Ship
Orchard Toys Pirate Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars Can we have more puzzles like these please, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Orchard Toys Pirate Ship (Toy)
My 3 year old is a talented jigsaw builder. I need to keep on buying harder jigsaws and this one is perfect for now.

Bigjigs Rail Rocky Mountain Expansion Pack
Bigjigs Rail Rocky Mountain Expansion Pack
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Chuffed, 6 April 2014
This was a great addition to the wooden track and is played with loads by both my sons. We keep on adding more to the collection .

Ben 10 Omniverse 10cm Alien Collection Figure New Ben With Skateboard (11 Years)

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple toy but effective, 6 April 2014
It was used on the top of my son's Ben 10 birthday cake. My fiend made the cake and this character finished the cake off in style.

Shark - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - 128cm - Age 5-7
Shark - Childrens Fancy Dress Costume - 128cm - Age 5-7
Offered by Fancy Dress Kingdom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume, 6 April 2014
My 5 year old son wore this costume to an underwater themed party. He loved the costume and chased all the girls in it. They thought he was fab. Brilliant!

Sugared Orange: Recipes and Stories from a Winter in Poland
Sugared Orange: Recipes and Stories from a Winter in Poland
by Simon Target

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted each picture to bring back that familiar childhood smell, 5 April 2014
I love this book too but sugared orange is more of a recollection of a childhood with a few recipes. I cried when I read it. I wanted each picture to bring back the smells of my childhood. The recipes are great too.

In a Polish Country House Kitchen
In a Polish Country House Kitchen
by Danielle Crittenden

5.0 out of 5 stars A book too good to be true, 5 April 2014
It's a beautiful book with recipes that I remember from my childhood in Poland. I spent my Christmas and summer holidays there with my grand parents. My grandma is no longer alive and my grandad is 93 and poorly now and I am close to losing that connection with Poland. My mum is alive and cooks amazing food but I am feeling the need to find recipe books to try and harbour memories, experiences and obviously knowledge to be able to cook these beautiful dishes. Don't be fooled, polish food is really tasty. Well done Anne and Danielle for writing it. Photos are beautiful too.

Probably the Best Willy Wonka Chocolate Bar on amazon with golden ticket
Probably the Best Willy Wonka Chocolate Bar on amazon with golden ticket

4.0 out of 5 stars These bars are good fun!, 5 April 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by these chocolate bars. The reviews weren't too good but I found the chocolate wrapping and gold ticket of good enough quality and the chocolate to be basic chocolate. My son had to dress up as a character from his favourite book for World Book Day at school and these chocolate bars were a success.

Jake and The Never Land Pirates - Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky
Jake and The Never Land Pirates - Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahoy, 30 Nov. 2013
Perfect present for a creatively minded child who enjoys Jake and the Neverland pirates or pirates of any description. We did ask my brother to buy some more characters to go with the ship. We are v happy with it.

Page: 1 | 2