Profile for Me! > Reviews

Content by Me!

Me! (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile  Phone - Metal Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Metal Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars My first smartphone, 7 Nov. 2010
This is my first smartphone and I admit my budget meant I could not consider getting an iphone. I have only ever had Nokia phones before because I find different brands quite tricky to get used to. Whilst not a complete technophobe I am not particularly technology savvy either. All that said, the Wildfire is really intuitive to use. In no time at all I had customised it and I have installed many apps including the Amazon Kindle reader. I thoroughly recommend this smartphone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2010 7:12 PM GMT

Shinco SDP-1735 - 7" Multi-Region Portable DVD Player with MPEG 4 Playback, TV Tuner Support and Travel Case

2.0 out of 5 stars When it works it is great, 5 April 2009
When it works this little player is great. Unfortunately I am now sending the second one back for a refund now due to it being temperamental about switching on. It gets wearisome having to try to turn it on 5 or more times before it will work.

I'm sad at having to give up on this little player because it has so many good qualities. Good picture and sound, multi region DVD player, TV tuner is WONDERFUL. However, after problems with 2 players it is time to try and find another product which will tick the boxes without the problems.

Oxford Handbook of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation (Oxford Handbooks Series)
by Drew Provan
Edition: Vinyl Bound

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 2 Sept. 2008
Found this book very dull and uninspiring and not anywhere near as useful as other books in the Oxford handbook series.

Understanding Laboratory Investigations: For Nurses and Health Professionals covers all of the basics and is much more readable and I'd recommend to medical students, especially those in the early clinical years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3