Profile for R Elliott > Reviews

J.D.'s 30 Healthy Ways to Use  ~Napoli Sauce~
J.D.'s 30 Healthy Ways to Use ~Napoli Sauce~
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Aug 2014
love this book. Hope its the first of many =)

Disney Book and CD: Tangled (Princess Rapunzel) (Disney Storybook & CD)
Disney Book and CD: Tangled (Princess Rapunzel) (Disney Storybook & CD)
by Disney

4.0 out of 5 stars Princess mad, 21 May 2012
My daughter loved this because it was rapunzel. The story and cd are great at helping children to follow a story on a page, and the price was fantastic, good buy.

Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Little Mermaid (2 Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Walt Disney
Offered by exclusivegoods
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Disney ever!, 21 May 2012
I loved this film as a child and now my daughter is princess mad I just had to buy it! We both absolutely love it! Sebastian is possibly the best Disney character there is (along with the genie from Aladdin) for his wit and presence and it really is a film we could watch again and again. Must have for any little princess.

The Hours [DVD] [2003]
The Hours [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.96

2.0 out of 5 stars It's just not the book!, 21 May 2012
This review is from: The Hours [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I bought this having absolutely loved the book for a few years before this came out. But it's just not the same. The acting doesn't do justice to the book and the story just doesn't come across in the same way. Had you not read the book however I think the story still holds some of its sparkle. I was unfortunately disappointed, not so much that the film was poor but it just didn't live up to the magic of the book itself.

Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock
Clippasafe Corner Toy Hammock
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and does its job, 21 May 2012
We bought two of these to hold our children's soft toys that they had cluttering up the end of their bed and cot. Does the job perfectly and looks nice as a little feature in the corner of the room. Children are still able to ask for the toys to play with them and the rest of the time they are totally out of the way and look good at the same time. A good purchase.

The Hours
The Hours
by Michael Cunningham
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book of all time, 21 May 2012
This review is from: The Hours (Paperback)
This book is just amazing. No review will ever do it justice, and neither will the film. It is a literary masterpiece where the reader is just completely sucked into the lives of these three women. You think you know them until a huge twist at the end blows it all out of the water and you are left reeling by how amazing this book and story actually is. So much so I have read it numerous times. Really is my favourite book of all time.

The Hunchback Of Notre Dame [DVD] [1996]
The Hunchback Of Notre Dame [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Demi Moore
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 21 May 2012
One of our favourite Disney classics, real heartwarming storm loveable characters and all the magic and excitement you would expect from Disney, we love it.

Dinsey Tinker Bell Firidge Magnets
Dinsey Tinker Bell Firidge Magnets
Offered by Kitsch Cufflinks
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 21 May 2012
Bought these magnets to decorate my two year olds fire place in her bedroom. They look good, and are of a good size and quantity for the price. Some care is needed when removing the magnets from the cut out as they would tear easily. They have wow ever been fine with my two year old playing with them since.

Cars [DVD] (2006)
Cars [DVD] (2006)
Dvd ~ Owen Wilson
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Cars [DVD] (2006) (DVD)
My two year old will happily watch this over and again and never seems to tire of it. Fab characters, racing effects and sound quality.

Dylan Moran: Live - Monster [DVD]
Dylan Moran: Live - Monster [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dylan Moran
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Side splitting, 21 May 2012
I love this DVD because it's not obvious over the top humour is very clever observational comedy and it really does hit the spot! Had me in stitches and I still smirk to myself now when remembering quotes from it. You can't go wrong with Dylan Moran and would recommmend this DVD to any fan of good comedy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5