Profile for Mrs. Donna A. Johnson > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Donna A. ...

Mrs. Donna A. Johnson (Fife)

20 Litre Camp Shower Solar Powered Camping Caravaning
20 Litre Camp Shower Solar Powered Camping Caravaning

2.0 out of 5 stars don't expect much of a flow!, 24 Feb 2011
doesn't flow like the picture indicates, very poor. probably ok if you are stuck but can't imagine using it at all!

Twenty Wagging Tales
Twenty Wagging Tales
by Barrie Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 24 Feb 2011
This review is from: Twenty Wagging Tales (Paperback)
wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but once started it doesn't disappoint. Even though its 20 wagging tails, the stories are linked and you want to read on to see what happens next. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and hope that there will be another one to follow!!

The Vegetarian Low-Carb Diet: The fast, no-hunger weightloss diet for vegetarians
by Rose Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so much a diet, but a change of eating habits, 8 Oct 2010
I have been a vegetarian for about 4 years and my weight had increased steadily in that time. Reading this book really does make you stop and look at what you are eating, in my case...carbs, sweeties, more carbs and more sweeties.... No wonder I had put on weight.
I only had about one and a half stone to lose, already I have lost 11lbs in 2 months. My husband has lost over 1 stone. The first two weeks are the hardest. Day five you will have a cracker of a headache. Then it will clear. By clear I mean that you will probably feel a sense of clarity and awakeness that you have never felt before. This is your body saying "bye bye" to the toxins.
All food that you intake on this diet is made from scratch, so it forces you to stop having fast food. It forces you to look at what you were eating and realising that sugary carbs are hidden just about everywhere you look.

I can honestly say that I would recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with: a sweet tooth, or weight issues. Without this book I would undoubtedly still be stuffing my face with sweeties on a daily basis and having carbs for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Two months on, I haven't looked back and don't crave for sweet foods or carbs anymore.