ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)

Baby Needs Bach
Baby Needs Bach
Price: 7.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my baby happy, 28 April 2013
This review is from: Baby Needs Bach (MP3 Download)
I have been using this since before the birth of my boy. Particularly peaceful when he starts to nod off. I have this playing in the background in his room and it is better than that white noise stuff that some people recommend.

Good value.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Natty little USB stick, 28 April 2013
This is a tiny and functional USB stick. Data transfer seems quick and the 16 GB makes it really useful to transfer larger digital photos and also music.

Has a quality feel to it and travels well.

Waterproof Camping Sea Boat Dry Pouch Bag Case Wallet by CKB Ltd
Waterproof Camping Sea Boat Dry Pouch Bag Case Wallet by CKB Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterprooftastic!, 28 April 2013
I use this to keep my phone and car keys safe and dry whilst out sailing. The closing mechanism is secure and the case is robust. The lanyard is handy to too. Good value and does the same job that some expensive ripoff's advertise.

Karrimor Men's Traveller III Black Walking Shoe K408BLK159 11 UK
Karrimor Men's Traveller III Black Walking Shoe K408BLK159 11 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value trainer, 28 April 2013
At 19.99 I have no complaints against these shoes. Light, secure and well made these are my everyday shoes for cycling, general gym work and plodding around in.

Not for running but good for general use. The rubber sole is grippy and relatively flat. That is why they are good for cycling and also in the gym.

Simples!

X-Mi X Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule iPhone / iPad 2 3 / iPod / MP3 / Laptop Speaker - White
Offered by AllTheMedia
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Mini Speaker, 28 April 2013
I bought this for my wife as part of a christmas present. She was pretty impressed with the looks (matching her white iPhone) and I was impressed with the sound and clarity of notes this little beast produced.

I like the fact that multiple speakers can be chain-linked together and I have tried this with friends who have similar speakers. Overall this is a quality product and good value.

It travels well in the wife's handbag along with the rest of the kitchen sink!

Smart Trike Sport 3 in 1 Tricycle
Smart Trike Sport 3 in 1 Tricycle

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps the lad happy, 28 April 2013
I got this as a christmas present for my boy who was 10 months at the time. As with most of these metal/plastic toys these days - it is cheaply made. The metal bits are cheap as is the moulded plastic. Some of the fixtures could be smarter and less agricultural. I assembled this bike in under 30 minutes.

It is ok as a first bike that you can push the lad along on. The pedals can be clutched in or out. The wheels are hard plastic and provide a pretty uncomfortable/noisy ride. It needs to be rubber really to offer some comfort and resilience.

On the positive side the colours are nice and bright and the lad loves it - so wort it ultimately.

Cool Bananas OldSchool Class1 Leather Bag for  13.3 and 15.4 inch MacBook - Brown
Cool Bananas OldSchool Class1 Leather Bag for 13.3 and 15.4 inch MacBook - Brown
Price: 51.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart leather bag, 28 April 2013
This case has a fresh, modern look to it and the leather feels soft and resilient. The magnetic buttons work well and the internal dividers are well considered. The main laptop section is well padded and offers good snug protection. I use mine for my 15" macbook pro and it is ideal as a messenger case.

The zipper mechanism is a bit disappointing as they are cheap and snag regularly. For this price I would expect quality zippers that work without sounding like rusty chains on an old unloved bike!

Exact (TM) Crystal Hard Case Cover for NEWEST Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" with Retina Display A1398 Black Rubberized Aluminum Unibody 15-Inch (NEWEST VERSION)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: 33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, 28 April 2013
Whilst the MACBOOK pro is a pretty good looking machine - it does not age well. This case fits well over the lid and base of the macbook yet manages to retain the sleek lines and cool looks. It has a quality feel to it and certainly offers protection. I think this is a good value case for anyone that wants to look after their macbook.

Due to the opaque nature of the case the apple logo shines through as well. It does not add much weight either.

C&B SEEN CREE XM-L T6 LED 1600 LUMEN ZOOMABLE FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
C&B SEEN CREE XM-L T6 LED 1600 LUMEN ZOOMABLE FLASHLIGHT/TORCH

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerful torch but..., 28 April 2013
This has the makings of a good torch but the light often cuts out, I am guessing due to an intermittent connection fault. Apart from that it is bright enough and the focus feature is very useful for me as I have to inspect a lot of machinery on ships and this is ideal for that. The flashlight feature is pretty redundant for me as is the SOS feature. Although if I had to abandon ship I would consider using it!

It eats batteries for breakfast so probably worth investing in the special fit battery pack but that adds to the cost. Whilst the torch has a robust feel to it - it is does not exude quality and I would not pay full price for this item. The lens is starting to scratch badly through normal use and when stored in my overall's pocket. This would suggest that it is a bit on the cheap side.

TeckNet@ Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover/Case Kindle Screen Protectors & Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature - Wine Red
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 28 April 2013
Just the job to keep my kindle scratch and dent free. Looks good, feels good and does what it says on the tin. The magnetic closure works well and the mechanism activates the kindle every time the flap is opened. Nice rich colour that will age well. Extremely satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2