Profile for superman > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dylanesque
Dylanesque

5.0 out of 5 stars Brian Ferry/Bob Dylan, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Dylanesque (Audio CD)
Having seen the programe on Sky Arts had to have the album.
Love Ferrys style with songs and coupled with the legendary Bob Dylan's song this really works.
Got the cd through Amazon for only £3 postage free. So good I've bought another copy as a Xmas present !

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Headache Relief, 12 Dec 2013
As a sufferer of infrequent headaches I thought I would try this product after seeing a review in a periodical.
I have only used it twice since receipt and did notice some small relief but not as effective as I had hoped. It does not match the quick relief I get from dissolving Solphedine.

Keep Moving (Dig)
Keep Moving (Dig)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolfmother, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Keep Moving (Dig) (Audio CD)
This cd by the lead singer from Wolfmother is superb !. Real rock voice of Andrew Stockdale is exciting,hope he tours in 2014.
Great service from Amazon as usual.

Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Ozark Mountain Daredevils

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon music, 12 Dec 2013
Ordered via Amazon an easy method of shopping for music. Had the album on vinyl and wanted it on cd. As good as I remembered it !.
The cd was delivered free within 4 days.
Really pleased with the service.

BDX0503 New first2savvv heavy duty silver camera case for SAMSUNG EX1 EX2F WB250F WB850F & Nikon COOLPIX AW110 COOLPIX S9700 COOLPIX S9600 COOLPIX S32 COOLPIX P340 COOLPIX AW120 & OLYMPUS VR-370,XZ-10 ,TG-850 & FUJIFILM FinePix F900EXR ,FinePix JV500 ,FinePix JZ200, FinePix XP70 & Sony DSC-TF1 DSC-HX20V DSC-HX50 DSC-RX100II DSC-RX100M2 DSC-HX50V CASIO EXILIM EX-ZS150 EXILIM EX-S200 EXILIM EX-ZR800
Offered by first2savvv

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung wb250 hard case, 12 Dec 2013
Having bought the camera I followed the recommendations and ordered a SIM card,and soft case too.
I am delighted with both the product and service on this hard case. It was as described and arrived on the date advised.

SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
SanDisk SDSDB-016G-B35 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandsk, 30 Nov 2013
I bought the Sandisk following a recommendation attached to a camera I bought for Xmas. The process to order was easy,the delivery was very quick and I know the quality of the product having bought previously.
A good service thank you.

Sashi Bed Linen Madison Patchwork 100% Cotton Quilted Bedspread, Grey/Blue, King

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilted bedspread, 17 Nov 2013
I had been looking in shops for a mans quilted bedspread for the colder weather and by a kingsize one. Found this on Amazon and it fitted the bill. The tem was delivered the next day brilliant service !!. I matches everything I wanted in weight,colour and quality. Thank you

My California
My California

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Beth Hart, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: My California (Audio CD)
Having seen Beth Hart live at the Cognac Blues Festivalin July 2013 I wanted a cd that would show off her amazing voice. I wanted a cd that would include some soulful songs and also the song California which was the highlight of her live set. I listened to snippets of Beth's album tracks and settled on this one.
Superb songs sung by an amazing voice and California is one of those songs you never tire of hearing. Hope you love this cd and Beth Hart as much as I do.

Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 120ml
Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion 120ml
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars MD Skin Lotion, 21 Jun 2013
I was recommended this product some years ago for use as a face cream and sun cream. I lost touch with the supplier but found them again on Amazon and ordered.
Although the bottle has changed colour it's the same great product and the service and delivery notification was very good. In fact it was delivered a day early.!

Kim Richey [Us Import]
Kim Richey [Us Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kim Richeys 1st Album, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kim Richey [Us Import] (Audio CD)
Kim's 1st album and it's great. If you like this try Bitter Sweet her 2nd album. Great tunes with a superb band.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3