Profile for SandyW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Slow Burn: Zero Day, Book 1
Slow Burn: Zero Day, Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable!, 30 Jun 2014
I read this book and rushed out to purchase the others in the series! This isn't the type of book I normally read but I have enjoyed the change. I am definitely reading more of Mr Adair's work.

Zero's Return (The Legend of ZERO Book 3)
Zero's Return (The Legend of ZERO Book 3)
Price: 3.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing penmanship!, 30 Jun 2014
I adore Sara King's writing. The characters are always full blooded and interesting. I wish she would write faster!

Taken (Part 1) (The Erotic Adventures of an Alien Captive)
Taken (Part 1) (The Erotic Adventures of an Alien Captive)
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizzling storytelling!, 30 Jun 2014
Well done Shaye! Its about time we had a good story with a bit of sizzle! I loved the Star Trek references and the only downside to this book was that it was too short! I have already purchased book 2.

Jianghu  (The Randall Lee Mysteries #3)
Jianghu (The Randall Lee Mysteries #3)
Price: 3.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional work from Mr Colyott. Again!, 22 Oct 2013
Having read the other books in the Randall Lee series I was expecting great things from Charles's next book. In my humble opinion he has delivered in bucket loads! The story was paced perfectly and I never put it down from start to finish (literally!) One moment I was thinking 'gross' and the next I was sniggering. I adored the characters, old and new, even the weird ones!
The down side.....I now have to wait until he finishes his next book to find out what happens. I can't wait!

Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series Book 3)
Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 2 Jun 2013
This was the first book that I have read by Roger Stelljes. I enjoyed the story-line but found that it read like a step by step travel journal in parts. The plot and characters kept me interested until I finished the book but the travel-log style wasn't for me.

Zero Recall (The Legend of ZERO Book 2)
Zero Recall (The Legend of ZERO Book 2)
Price: 3.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant penmanship!, 2 Jun 2013
I am now a firm follower of Sara King's work. Her characters have an amazing depth to them and her story-lines keep you hooked! I loved the interaction between the aliens and how Zero used their differences to his advantage. I am waiting by the computer so I can download the next book as soon as it comes out. Come on Amazon tell Miss King to get a move on! Maybe you should pay her a bonus to encourage her?

Beauty and the Blacksmith: A Spindle Cove Novella
Beauty and the Blacksmith: A Spindle Cove Novella
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable read, 2 Jun 2013
I enjoyed reading this novella. When I have read a short story in the past I have felt that something was missing (not one of Tessa Dare's); not so with this book. It had an entertaining story-line and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Forging Zero (The Legend of ZERO Book 1)
Forging Zero (The Legend of ZERO Book 1)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Legend of Zero –Forging Zero, 21 Mar 2013
Forging Zero is an amazing journey of 14-year-old Joe Dobbs following an alien invasion of Earth. Joe is the oldest of the children drafted from Earth; he is forced into service by the alien Congressional Ground Force—and becomes the focal point in an alien struggle for independence. It has been prophesied that Joe will be the one to destroy the alien government known as Congress.
I thought that Ms King has written a work of art, yet again. I am definitely an avid follower of her work. I can’t wait for the next book in the series. She just brings characters and settings alive in your mind. At moments, this story had me chuckling aloud.

Season Of The Harvest (Harvest Trilogy, Book 1)
Season Of The Harvest (Harvest Trilogy, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 Feb 2013
This is not my normal reading genre but I loved this book. It was fast paced and kept my interest through-out. I can't wait so I am off to buy the next book.

Pressure Point (The Randall Lee Mysteries #2)
Pressure Point (The Randall Lee Mysteries #2)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great writing from Charles Colyott, 21 Feb 2013
I found that this book was different from my normal reading material. I found it interesting and captivating. I can't wait for more of his work to be published.

Page: 1 | 2