Profile for flyingeddies > Reviews

Content by flyingeddies

flyingeddies (Boise)

New Trent: Easypak NT70T - (7000mAh) 5V 2A-1A Triple USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices (Upgraded Version of iCurve)

5.0 out of 5 stars A life saver when you're on the road, 10 Sep 2012
I just returned from a weekend trip, and this external battery saved me twice. Well, it saved me once and it also saved my friend once. I was out in the hills of Oregon running the Warrior Dash (google it - it's awesome), and filming with my digital waterproof camera. 3/4 of the way through filming, my camera ran out of charge. So what do I do? I ran to my car and grabbed my iCurve, plugged it in, and kept on filming. And if anyone doubts this, just go to vimeo.com and search for Warrior Dash 2012 videos. The one from Oregon is mine. And it wouldn't be nearly as cool a video if I didn't have my iCurve.
Sure, it's not something I use every day. I rarely need this. But when I do need it, it's INVALUABLE. I've used this at concerts, or during long sporting events, and ESPECIALLY during long flights. Everyone needs at least one of these things.
The cool thing that sets this one apart from others is the two different voltages - one for tablets and one for phones. It's amazing that you can charge up an iPad with one of these things.
So again, not to beat a dead horse, but everyone these days is wired. We all have electronic devices, and if short battery life is chaining you down, for the love of all things Holy get yourself an iCurve.