Profile for O. Martin > Reviews

Content by O. Martin

O. Martin (Barcelona)

Page: 1 | 2
Little People in the City: The Street Art of Slinkachu (foreword by Will Self)
Little People in the City: The Street Art of Slinkachu (foreword by Will Self)
by Will Self

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book very interesting price, 12 Jun. 2013
I saw this book in art book shops and it was much more expensive, so I was very happy when I saw it in Amazon. I love this artist so I am very happy that I bought it. The quality of the hard cover and printings is very good and I just love the format.

The Fir Tree
The Fir Tree
by Sanna Annukka

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Fir Tree (Hardcover)
I bought it for my niece and goddaughter because I love H.C. Andersen and I love illustrated tales books. She liked it a lot and it has become one of her favourite books. I even think in buying one for myself!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good option, 7 April 2013
I bought this mattress for friends visiting me. I have used it twice and until now I am very happy. Once inflated the mattress is like a bed and quite comfortable. Some friends complained that they were cold because of the surface doesn't isolate the cold air inside the mattress, so maybe it would be a good idea to use a strong isolated surface material to avoid it. But in general terms, I am quite happy with it, until now. I hope it is resistance.

90cm Long Dance Ballet Hen Party Club Leg Warmers All Colours By Katz Dancewear (Grey)
Offered by Katz Dancewear

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm warmers, 7 April 2013
Good warmers, quite good cloth, very flexible warmers. I use them for my ballet classes and I am very happy with them.

Bath Mat [Orange colour] - 100% Cotton, Looped, Shaggy, Soft, Absorbent, Anti-slip, Rubber Sprayed Back.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice color and good cotton, 2 Dec. 2012
I like this product, it is large enough to keep you dry when leaving the shower, and the color and material are very good.

Purple Faux Fur Sheepskin Modern Style Rug Non Slip Rectangle Machine Washable Large 120cm X 180cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cozy product, 2 Dec. 2012
He quality of the rug is good and the touch of the false skin is nice and helps putting some coziness to any corner of the house. I am very happy I bought it. The only "But" I have is regarding the fact that the delivery company left'me a note one day saying that they will come the following day. When I arrived home that evening, I found that they had left the pack at my door. Delivery companies normally leave two notices and if you are not home, you need to pick the packet in their offices. I didn't like they left the rug at my door, because somebody could have just take it.

Magic and Fairy-tale Dice (Story Telling Game)
Magic and Fairy-tale Dice (Story Telling Game)
by Magma Books

4.0 out of 5 stars It was for a present, and she loved it, 2 Dec. 2012
I think this is a great present for a child, since helps them imagining stories and telling them. I bought this for my niece, 8 years old, and she has been chasing the whole family with the game.

Herbal Kitchen: 50 Easy-to-Find Herbs and Over 250 Recipes to Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family
by Kami McBride

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect present, 18 Feb. 2012
I bought it as a present for a friend having a baby and she loved it! She found the book very interesting, full of easy healthy recipes and remedies. The book is beautiful and it has this special flavor of old wise books.

The Space Between Us
The Space Between Us

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate sounds for nostalgic mood, 12 Nov. 2010
This review is from: The Space Between Us (Audio CD)
This is the second time I buy this CD, I lost it the first time, but the tracks were still playing in my mind, so I decided that this is the typical music oevre to keep with along one's life. For melancholic yet encouraging moods. Better in autumn, or in a rainy night.

Tim Burton: The Monster and the Crowd: A Post-Jungian Perspective
Tim Burton: The Monster and the Crowd: A Post-Jungian Perspective
by Helena Victor Bassil-Morozow

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing perspective film-psychology, 12 Nov. 2010
Very interesting approach not only to Tim Burton's films, but also to psychology theories and self-knowledgment. if you are a Tim Burton`s fan you would think it's is a book about his movies, but it is not. The concept gets deeper into the psychology of the protagonists and the way we, spectators, feel close to them in our daily relation with society. Very interesting and easy-to-read work.

Page: 1 | 2