Profile for H. Rattray > Reviews

Content by H. Rattray

H. Rattray

Page: 1 | 2
BT 7600 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocker (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... phones for about 4 weeks now and they are excellent. The number of nuisance calls has dropped pretty ..., 18 Aug 2014
I have had the phones for about 4 weeks now and they are excellent.
The number of nuisance calls has dropped pretty much to zero. I also like the answer machine as it is very clear when there is a message and it is very easy to use. The call history feature is good too. Sound quality is very good.
Overall, I can't fault these phones.

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini i9195 Sim Free Smartphone - White
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini i9195 Sim Free Smartphone - White
Offered by Apple Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Phone, 27 Mar 2014
This is an excellent phone. I love the size it has a decent screen size but it is very thin so is great to carry around. It has worked faultlessly since I have had it (about 1 month).
The only complaint is there seem to be some apps installed I can't get rid of such as "My EE". This is an unlocked phone so I am not sure why this app is there.

Samsung i9190 Galaxy S4 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black
Samsung i9190 Galaxy S4 Mini TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Solid Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 27 Mar 2014

Synology DS213J 4TB (2 x 2TB WD) 2 Bay DiskStation Desktop NAS
Synology DS213J 4TB (2 x 2TB WD) 2 Bay DiskStation Desktop NAS

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally works very well, 27 Mar 2014
Set-up and general use is very good. I use it to backup my data (via Acronis SW) and it works faultlessly. I like the ability to add an external USB disc so I can take some backup copies off site. I also use it as my music server and again it works very well.
My only disapointment is the product will not hibernate effectively. It will go into hibernation mode but seems to come out of it every 10 minutes or so and I can't find out why. The Synology help has not been effective in this area either

Adventures in Raspberry Pi
Adventures in Raspberry Pi
by Carrie Anne Philbin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellnet, 5 Jan 2014
I bought this for my nephew and have just worked through the first few chapters myself. It is really excellent.

QualityBits ™ Mini Mouse, Optical Mouse, USB Mini Optical Mouse ideal of Laptop and PC - Economical Mouse but good quality (SAME OR NEXT DAY DISPATCH)
Offered by New IT limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Raspeberry Pi, 5 Jan 2014
Just what you need for the raspberry pi. It is compact and low cost and works well so look no further.

Digimax AAA (LR03) 550 mAh Ni-MH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES (4 PACK)
Digimax AAA (LR03) 550 mAh Ni-MH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES (4 PACK)
Offered by Fish-4-u

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't hold charge well, 18 Dec 2013
I have had these for a few months now and used them in my phones. Unfortunately they do not seem to hold their charge well and it looks like they need replacing again. Not nearly as good as the origional batteries.

Boston Advance Multipack, 3x120ml & 3x30ml
Boston Advance Multipack, 3x120ml & 3x30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Same product at lower price, 30 Oct 2013
Normal Boston solutions but cheaper as they are not in the Boston box as others are. so a good saving

Fly Fishing for Trout (Fishing Skills)
Fly Fishing for Trout (Fishing Skills)
by Tony Whieldon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good entry level Book, 12 Oct 2013
It is a short book that provides the basic information required to take up fly fishing and to improve skills.

Nikon EN-EL14 Premium Replacement Rechargeable Digital Camera Battery, 7.4v / 1030mAh
Offered by PowerPlanet Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Sep 2013
It seems just as good as the Nikon battery in its ability to hold charge. I have tested the two side by side.

Page: 1 | 2