Profile for M. WALTON > Reviews

Content by M. WALTON

M. WALTON (UK)

TeckNet® 300Mbps Enhanced Wireless-N Repeater/AP with WPS,Wi-Fi Range Extender,With 1 Ethernet port
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow delivery, 22 May 2014
I ordered one of these to extend the range of my wireless network which was being blocked by a thick brick wall and chimney breast. Unfortunately it took so long for it to be dispatched I ended up cancelling my order and bought something one of these instead http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00ECBRGW8/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it works a treat. Sorry that I can't comment on the effectiveness of this particular product but it looks very nice in the picture.

I Love You, Little Monster
I Love You, Little Monster
by Giles Andreae

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the parents, 13 Mar 2014
Picked this up by chance from the library - A lovely book, well written and guaranteed to tug at the heart strings. Your kids won't appreciate it though!

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Xbox 360)
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Xbox 360)
Offered by WorldCinema

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, 12 Nov 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this on the recommendation of a friend and was hugely disappointed. Granted, the graphics are good and I like the way the producers have tried to make things a little more realistic, but I found the system for giving orders very clunky and difficult to use and quickly got very frustrated with the way it was almost impossible to see the enemy until you're right on top of them, whereas they seem to spot you from miles away. Then even if you do spot the enemy before they shoot you, you can hit them in the head with a sniper rifle at 100m and very little happens (apart from the enemy laying down for a bit).

I also tried multplayer online and things didn't get any better - there were rarely more than 2 or 3 games available at any time, with about 20 players worldwide - pretty damning for a game that has recently been released.

Save your money for something else.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2009 11:43 AM GMT