Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Artificial Silk Pansy Ball Hanging Basket - Yellow, Red, Blue, Pink and White Pansies
Offered by Just Artificial Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this hanging basket very much but it is a ..., 1 July 2015
I like this hanging basket very much but it is a shame that some of the flowers especially the yellow ones keep falling of when we have a good breeze so I have only given it four stars as I am not sure if it is going to stand the out door weather it is early days yet.

Artificial Hanging Basket Rattan 30cm, planted with silk begonias and geranium
Artificial Hanging Basket Rattan 30cm, planted with silk begonias and geranium

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice but the box that it came in was very ..., 24 Jun. 2015
Very nice but the box that it came in was very battered and in one corner it was ripped even though it had got the words FRAGILE written all over the box had the contents been made of glass it would have been smashed.
The hanging basket does look nice but you need to bring it indoors when it rains as the flowers, which are made of material go all floppy which does not look good, otherwise it is not bad for an artificial hanging basket.

Plug-In NIGHT LIGHT Soft Blue - with long life LED's
Plug-In NIGHT LIGHT Soft Blue - with long life LED's
Offered by Altomond

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 24 Jun. 2015
This item was returned.

2 x Orange Glow 13amp Plug-In Night Lights, Glowplug
2 x Orange Glow 13amp Plug-In Night Lights, Glowplug
Offered by Best Price Square

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted not too bright but a nice glow enough light during the night when my husband ..., 24 Jun. 2015
Just what I wanted not too bright but a nice glow enough light during the night when my husband and I need to get up in the night.

3 Herringbone Tea Towels Blue or Green By Jubert Linen CompanyTM (BLUE)
3 Herringbone Tea Towels Blue or Green By Jubert Linen CompanyTM (BLUE)
Offered by Jubert Linen Company

5.0 out of 5 stars ... just what I wanted and I find them much better than the toweling ones, 24 Jun. 2015
These tea towels are just what I wanted and I find them much better than the toweling ones.
The service was also very good too.

NEW RATTAN LAUNDRY BASKET HAMPER STORAGE LARGE BUCKET WITH LID STRAW EFFECT
NEW RATTAN LAUNDRY BASKET HAMPER STORAGE LARGE BUCKET WITH LID STRAW EFFECT
Offered by Conveniencestore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent just what I wanted and it is also the ..., 24 Jun. 2015
Excellent just what I wanted and it is also the right colour to match my decor too.
The service was also very good too.

Best Artificial (TM) 30cm Yellow Lavender Flower Ball Lush Long Leaf Topiary Grass **UV Fade Protected**
Offered by Best Artificial

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jun. 2015
Excellent service and I am also pleased with the hanging basket too.

Dualit Espresso Machine Filter Papers pk250
Dualit Espresso Machine Filter Papers pk250
Offered by T S S

3.0 out of 5 stars We have changed our coffee machine now and we passed ..., 15 April 2015
We have changed our coffee machine now and we passed these filter papers on to my brother-in-law who bought the Dualit
Espresso Machine from us,
Thank you.

Cafe Pod Nespresso Compatible Ristretto (Pack of 4, Total 40 Pods)
Cafe Pod Nespresso Compatible Ristretto (Pack of 4, Total 40 Pods)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price and excellent service, 15 April 2015
My husband really likes this coffee and it is a lovely blend I shall be buying more of this in the future.
Excellent price and excellent service.
Thank You.

Pimpernel Botanic Blue - Sandwich Tray
Pimpernel Botanic Blue - Sandwich Tray
Offered by Beau Perry

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with it so-much-so that I have ordered the large ..., 15 April 2015
This is a lovely little sandwich tray and a lovely design on it too, I am very pleased with it so-much-so that I have ordered the large tray to go with it.
Excellent price and excellent service too.
Thank You..