Profile for Joao > Reviews

Joao

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars And now the PS Vita is complete!, 17 Jan 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought me a PS Vita and I'm very satisfied with it. But it has a major fault: it's flat. That means it's not confortable for holding it more than, shall I say, a loading screen without feeling some strangeness going through my hands. Ok, maybe not a loading screen. But I felt it needed more support to be able to play longer without hurting my hands. I have normal sized hands and still I had some issues. This product, though, has solved all my problems! It's like holding a DualShock. It's perfect. The material is a nice soft plastic, very confortable and with a nice quality feeling, not looking cheap at all or appearing to break anytime soon. It's extremely easy to get the Vita in or out and when it's in, the console doesn't move a bit, it fits perfectly. One issue I read from other reviews was that it had to be removed while charging. I don't find that a problem at all, since I never play while charging. It feels like the PS Vita was meant to be played like this. 100% satisfied!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2014 1:52 PM BST

Logitech Z323 Speaker System
Logitech Z323 Speaker System

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, right here!, 13 Jan 2014
This is the best speaker system you might get for the money. I was always a Logitech fan, because of the sound quality you get for the price you pay. It's not low cost and it's not the greatest audio of all time. But you might get disappointed with anything else from the same range, as this feels like it costs twice as much.

WRC 4: World Rally Championship (PS3)
WRC 4: World Rally Championship (PS3)
Offered by Re-Play (Video Games & Movies) Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as WRC 3, 13 Jan 2014
It's basically the same game, with improved graphics and a new career mode, which isn't very good. Yes, we start as a rookie driver that goes all the way up to the top. Where did I see that before? I liked the WRC 3 career mode a lot better, it was original, unlike anything I've ever seen and, most of all, it was fun!

One thing I loved about the previous game was the sound. It was amazing! Now if you go with the CitroŽn DS3 it sounds like an RC model. All the other cars don't sound as good as before. Why change it for the worse?

Overall, the controls are very responsive, it's still fun to drive, the online is consistent and you'll get a more serious game than before. But is that a good thing? Maybe not.

Buy WRC 3. It's cheaper and a lot better!

New
New

5.0 out of 5 stars How can it be so good?, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: New (Audio CD)
I mean, I know that God exists (he's called Paul McCartney), but how can he still makes such magic.. I mean.. such music!? This NEW album is indeed very.. new. The sound is, how can I say, modern, classy.. It's McCartney. He still got it! I Love it.

Lost In Space [Blu-ray] [1998] [Region Free]
Lost In Space [Blu-ray] [1998] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ William Hurt

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun! Great Movie? I hope so., 29 Oct 2013
From VHS to Blu-ray!

Now that's the Future! It's like traveling through Space in their ship all over again, as this was one of those movies I watched over and over when I was young, during those long summer holidays, on that old stuff we now call VHS. As a movie, I remember it being great fun to watch, don't recall if it was actually any good. I give it 4 stars just for the nostalgic feeling I got when this blu-ray arrived at home.

The Studio Albums 1990-2009
The Studio Albums 1990-2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money on music!, 29 Oct 2013
This was a band I already liked but didn't know much of its past. When looking to buy the albums I already knew, this popped up. What an amazing opportunity it was. For this price it is difficult to find any disc collection as good as this, for a fan or just someone into their music, like my case. I already listened to the albums I didn't know and made me like Green Day even more. The box itself has a good quality feeling to it, although the albums miss their respective panflets. Still, it's a must have! 5*

System-S Black Silicone Case Cover Skin for Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i
System-S Black Silicone Case Cover Skin for Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17i

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought it twice!, 29 Oct 2013
I know, I know. It sounds silly. But I did buy it twice (over the period of 2 years). It's the best case for this cellphone (Xperie Mini Pro). It adapts perfectly to the slide mechanism and the rubber. Of course, over the time the rubber isn't as good as when it was new so I bought another one. Totally recommended. The only downside is that you need to take it off in order to recharge the phone, because the cable protective slot can't open (at least I can't seem to..) when this case is on. Nothing to worry, though, as it's very easy to put in and out of the phone.