Profile for Joao > Reviews

Demon Days
Demon Days
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than before., 1 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Demon Days (Audio CD)
I was a fan of the "band" back in the days when it started, and really liked the first two albums, but I never had the chance to buy them. Now I appreciate them more, as the time went by. This album is great, it has a good vibe.

Eyes Wide, Tongue Tied
Eyes Wide, Tongue Tied

5.0 out of 5 stars (R)evolution, 24 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Eyes Wide, Tongue Tied (Audio CD)
Wow, what a great surprise! This album shows a big step forward from the previous ones, it is clearly more grown up, with great sonority, new instruments, but still very Fratellis. A true evolution!

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars

5.0 out of 5 stars What's between Venus and Mars..?, 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Venus and Mars (Audio CD)
... one of the best albums ever! This is one of my favourite albums of Paul's solo career so 5*, obviously!

Logitech G500s Laser USB Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500s Laser USB Gaming Mouse
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars This mouse is so good I bought it twice., 23 Dec. 2014
I bought the original G500 a few years ago and since then I convinced two more people to buy it. This is such a good mouse that I eventually bought me the new one, for one very good reason: it is exactly like the one it replaces. Now I have both, one for work and one at home. This new one maintains the excellent build quality, long use confort, dpi choice and hyper-scroll wheel. I can't imagine myself ever buying another mouse without that scroll feature. It's such a time waste to do that "scroll, scroll, scroll" movement when you can just "scroooooll" until you want it to stop, free of noise and effort. Why aren't all mouse like this, really? It's also very good looking and ergonimic. The best I've ever used.

6x Screen Protector for LG Electronics E975 Optimus G Protection Film - Crystal-Clear, Bubble-Free
Offered by protectionfilms24 (screen protectors)

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 x satisfied!, 19 Sept. 2014
It fits very well and its quality is great. You might not get it right the first time but that's ok because there are six of them and for this price it's really hard to get anything better. It was a pretty fast delivery as well.

The Prestige [Blu-ray] [2006] [Region Free]
The Prestige [Blu-ray] [2006] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies I ever saw!, 31 Aug. 2014
What a bargain...

This is the kind of movie you can watch 2, 3 or 4 times (not in a row, of course) without getting bored. Cristopher Nolan always delivers! What a movie!

Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse
Logitech G500 Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gaming mouse of all time!, 31 Aug. 2014
This is currently my favourite mouse! The quality is excellent, the software is good and customisable (buttons, sensibility). It's perfect for gaming and perfect for everything. My favourite part about it is this thing I call "infinite scroll", or hyper scroll, in which you give a little nudge on the scroll wheel and it keeps rotating. It makes websurfing or read documents effortless, instead of the typical and annoying "scroll, scroll, scroll" you do with you finger. You can, of course, turn it off when it isn't convenient.

It fits right in the hand, very confortable. The place where you rest your thumb is made from a material that doesn't get swetty and in the rest of the mouse there is a soft texture like camouflage, which it looked as it was sun burned. Overall it looks cool. The wire isn't made of plastic, which helps last longer and feels more premium.

I already gave this mouse as a gift to other people and they are extremely happy about it. Logitech knows best!

Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
Gran Turismo 6 (PS3)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars The fans deserved this!, 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) (Video Game)
I was very impressed with the game when I first tried it. I knew they messed a little bit with the driving engine and the suspension physics and although when reading or watching videos about it it looked just like GT5, when you first get a hold of the wheel/controller you feel like it's a totally new game. And it should be, because... it is.

I feel like it's the game GT fans deserved after some disappointment caused by GT5. Ok, the "standard" cars are still here, but they are a lot better to look at (still a black cockpit view) and don't get different treatment when buying one. The premium cars are as good looking as reality and they are even more this time.

The quantity of tracks is uncanny. I don't remember seeing so many in a racing game. You have a lot of things to do in career mode, not like GT5, and every week there are new races to complete, which basically means the game lasts forever (at least until GT7 comes out, which is going to take a while).

Also, it's a bargain. I bought it cheap, but now is even cheaper. Totally recommend it! It's the best GT in this generation!

LG G2 Case, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for the LG G2 - Retail Packaging - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just found the best case for the LG G2!, 31 Aug. 2014
I spent a lot of time searching for the perfect case for my G2 and i finally found it!

Although I love the clean design of the "naked" phone, I must say the back gets really slippery sometimes. Afraid of dropping a very expensive phone, this cover was the only one I loved at 1st sight. Being a big fan of Android, this back design is very atractive and the material is very soft and pleasant to touch. It doesn't ever get slippery. The edges are made from a glossy and harder rubber and create a little bit of height so you can leave the phone on its screen without worrying about any scratches.

It's very easy to put it on and it fits right in. I know some cases are too big and don't fit well because of the Korean model, which has an antenna, so you should be carefull when choosing another one. This is for the International model (the standard one, D802) and it may very well be the best.

3 x Membrane Screen Protectors for LG G2 (D802) - Crystal Clear (Glossy), Retail Package, Installation Kit
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and great price!, 31 Aug. 2014
Fast delivery and exactly as advertised!

It's always good to have a pack of screen protectors because they are always hard to get it right the first time. I got lucky and did it, so I can tell the quality is good. You must be carefull when aligning the screen protector because the LG G2 has curved edges (didn't notice at first) and it the product may not be perfect on those edges. It isn't a problem for me, since I then used a rubber case. My tip is to align it by the front camera and ear speakers, always keeping it by the center.

I'm very pleased with this product and definitely recommend it!

Page: 1 | 2