Profile for S. Rafiq > Reviews

Content by S. Rafiq

S. Rafiq "Its all good" (Blackburn, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
New Physioroom Thumb Stabiliser Support Splint for Protection and Prevention-Ski,Sport,Gym, Medical-All Sizes Small Right
Offered by PhysioRoom
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, questionable fit., 13 July 2014
Okay. though I found the angle it hold my thumb not quite right. Perhaps because my hands are so small. Also gets smelly. and even after a wash the smell did not go away. Still reasonable for the price I paid

Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance: 25th Anniversary Edition
Zen And The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance: 25th Anniversary Edition
by Robert Pirsig
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, 13 July 2014
Fantastic. A must ready for everyone. This one will be handed to the kids when they are old enough to understand it.

TP-Link TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections
Price: 31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality control is poor., 13 July 2014
The unit is well featured but has many flaws

the quick setup is not as easy as the quicksetup manual makes it out. As well the setup parameters were incorrect for my ISP, so required a manual setup.

Initially the router worked well, but after two days the router began random reboots. After 4 days the router was rebooting every 4 hours. At that point I returned to my d-link. which was a little troublesome, but wasn't crashing every few hours.

I suspect the unit is faulty. but this would then indicate poor quality control at TP-Link's factory. The only rock-solid router I have ever had is the Draytek Vigor in my office which has been connected for over 150days without a disconnect. Worth every penny.

Moosehead Hard Wearing Hair Styling Fibre 100g
Moosehead Hard Wearing Hair Styling Fibre 100g
Price: 2.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stuff if a bit too stiff, 21 Jun 2014
Nice stuff. very stiff and has a nice smell. I would recommend this is anyone. Especially if you don't like gel. This is an excellent alternative.

Get Smart - Complete HBO Seasons [DVD] [2008]
Get Smart - Complete HBO Seasons [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Don Adams
Price: 46.80

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shows ever, 22 May 2014
That's all I have to say. Its one of the best shows ever. The box set is done nicely and there are small voice overs at the start of each episode by the actors. An nice touch. Though I don't really care as this is a show I loved in my youth and still love.

BT Inspire 1500 Trio Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
BT Inspire 1500 Trio Digital Cordless Phone with Answer Machine - Black
Offered by liGo
Price: 69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works wonderfully, 22 May 2014
A quality set. works no trouble at all with a good range. Would recommend it to others without regret. hmm

Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml
Bulldog Original Face Scrub 100ml
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 4.55

3.0 out of 5 stars gritty, 22 May 2014
this is a nice quality product. But for me..I like my scrubs to have a lot of grit. Its just my preference really. I'm sure someone else would adore this product.

It has a unique scent and I feel it does not dry my oily skin quite enough as I like.

The Amazing Tale of Steve: A Minecraft Novel
The Amazing Tale of Steve: A Minecraft Novel
by Minecraft Novel
Price: 6.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 May 2014
My kids loves it and wants me to read it to him everyday. So it must be good.

Annoyingly there are no page numbers or chapters which can help my son find the parts that he enjoys most. As well plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes.

As it is a self published novel no surprise.

Rescue 911 Instant Roof Patch and Leak Sealer - Clear
Rescue 911 Instant Roof Patch and Leak Sealer - Clear
Offered by repair_product
Price: 13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but overpriced, 22 May 2014
Does a decent job. I had to try and seal up a small leak in a pipe. thought I would try this and there wasn't much room to work.

The product is more geared for flat surfaces and not for pipes. But it can still be used. just be prepared for some wastage and dripping to occur before it hardens. I used a small hair dryer at a long distance to help with this. I does do a decent job,

though required a few layers. Would I buy it again. Possibly it is quite expensive. For a quick patch on a flat surface yes. For pipes no. I'd use either mesh or tape sealers for those.

Moonraker: James Bond 007 (Vintage Classics)
Moonraker: James Bond 007 (Vintage Classics)
by Ian Fleming
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Nov 2013
Nothing like the movie. This is a superb thriller and perhaps one his best books. I have no idea what went on in the bridge game but the rest of it was edge of seat stuff. I'm now moving on to From Russia With Love.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5