Profile for Haggers_Syd > Reviews

Content by Haggers_Syd

Haggers_Syd

Page: 1 | 2
Yoga towel - Reggie - Absorbent & Anti-slip - Hot Yoga (Frosted Plum)
Yoga towel - Reggie - Absorbent & Anti-slip - Hot Yoga (Frosted Plum)
Offered by Yogiboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug. 2014
Exactly what I wanted and perfect for hot yoga,

Star Wars 2012 Vehicle - Vulture Droid With 3D Glasses
Star Wars 2012 Vehicle - Vulture Droid With 3D Glasses
Offered by Star Action Figures

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - better than I thought., 18 April 2014
I bought this for a friends birthday and it is better than expected. Lrger and at a good great price.

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - White
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but sound is awful, 5 Aug. 2013
After reading a lot of the 5 star reviews decided to take the plunge and purchase them. They are cheap and thought it would be similar to other travel speakers which we have.

The first thing I noticed is it needed charging, which is a little irritating. But what is really off putting is the background humming noise which occurs when you switch it on.

Although small, lightweight and the sound is loud, the background hum is super distracting. I also have noticed a lot of the 5 star reviews are 2 years old and the newer reviews are 3 or below and I can see why they have been rated so poorly.

Ukala Women's Sydney Low Boots Chocolate 5 UK
Ukala Women's Sydney Low Boots Chocolate 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 'Uggs' at such an affordable cost, 5 Aug. 2013
Coming from Oz, I really pined for generic uggs just to use in the house.I honestly did not want to spend over 100 pounds for Uggs from the high street, as they are simply slippers and not for going out.

I was tempted to purchase some from Australia but the shipping made it super pricey. I came across these and they arrived 3 days ago. Exactly what I needed, as I only spent approx 40 pounds but the will def last me the year or even longer. Great buy!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 15, 2014 12:36 PM GMT

The British Bed Bumper - Foam Baby & Child Bed Guard Rail - Original 100cm(Buy 2 Get 10% Off)
Offered by purple daisies

5.0 out of 5 stars Begone ugly rail guards. It works!, 5 Aug. 2013
We brought this as the last rail guard started to make dents in my son's bed. I was hesistant to use this as I honestly did not think it would work as it seems too simple but it really does work.The bump is just enough for my son not to fall out of his bed. Great invention.

Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)
Milton Cold Water Steriliser (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sterlising made easy, 5 Aug. 2013
Easy to use, easy to clean and all round good product at a good price. Would def buy again if I needed another kit.

Brabantia Touch Bin, 3 Litre - Brilliant Steel
Brabantia Touch Bin, 3 Litre - Brilliant Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bathroom bin, 5 Aug. 2013
Good looking bin for our bathroom, as we have been searching for one that did not look tacky or would break quickly. Good size and loved the fact it came with bin liners!

Playmobil 5131 Fishing Boat
Playmobil 5131 Fishing Boat
Offered by PLAYMYPLANET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 5131 Fishing Boat (Toy)
Brought this at such a deal for a little boy. Playmobil toys are so good for preschoolers but what sealed the deal with the cost, as I there was a special at the time of purchase.

Big Brother, Little Brother
Big Brother, Little Brother
by Penny Dale

5.0 out of 5 stars Good big brother book, 5 Aug. 2013
I saw this book at an NCT class and thought it would be a good idea to buy. Yes the pictures look a little dated but my son loved it, and got excited about all his future adventures with his new little brother.

Born Free 150 ml Glass Bottles with Silicone Sleeve (Pack of 3)
Born Free 150 ml Glass Bottles with Silicone Sleeve (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bottles., 5 Aug. 2013
I needed glass bottles and found it quite difficult to find some at a good cost. These arrived and my newborn has been using them since birth. I do think his colic has got better on these bottles - which are easy to clean and do not leak at all.

Page: 1 | 2