Profile for Ms. Jeanette Duarte > Reviews

Content by Ms. Jeanette D...

Ms. Jeanette Duarte "Jeanette" (East Yorkshire, UK)

Power of Your Subconscious Mind: Revised Edition
Power of Your Subconscious Mind: Revised Edition
by Joseph Murphy
Price: 11.81

5.0 out of 5 stars What every spiritually-minded person should know, 9 July 2010
This book is absolutely brilliant for any spiritualist and it was written long before many others that tell the same message. Your subconscious mind is the tool each of us can use to manifest what we want. Anyone can do it - you don't have to be spiritually-minded to appreciate this book but, if you want to improve you life and begin to understand a little more about that which is possible by each and every one of us, then this inspiring book is what you need. It's all about focusing your mind on the right and the good using our own mental powers. Anyone who enjoys reading will continue to buy and read books but, honestly, this is the only one you need that shows you how to access a little bit of heaven.

Universe Cards: Personal Predictions For The 21st Century
Universe Cards: Personal Predictions For The 21st Century
by Kay Stopforth

5.0 out of 5 stars Visually stunning, 22 April 2010
I own many different kinds of oracle cards and I found these to be brilliant. The pictures on the cards are visually stunning (having been taken by the Hubble Space Telescope) and the factual information regarding the planets and stars thereon which is contained in the booklet is really interesting too. How the oracle's predictions relate to the pictures and facts is quite unique and I found it all to be uncannily accurate. I highly recommend these oracle cards and, so much so, that I bought 3 sets in total and gave 2 to my friends who are just as enthusiastic about them as I am.

You Don't Mess with the Zohan [DVD] [2008] [2009]
You Don't Mess with the Zohan [DVD] [2008] [2009]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam Sandler does it again, 10 July 2009
We've enjoyed all of Adam Sandler's films and knew this one would be good, but it was more than good. It was alot of fun that even sent a message of peace

Sports Island 2 (Wii)
Sports Island 2 (Wii)
Offered by JosephGaming
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all ages, 10 July 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Sports Island 2 (Wii) (Video Game)
When the kids became bored at a family party recently, we turned on this game and entertainment was guaranteed for the 3 year old right up to the 17 year old. Laughter increased and then even the adults joined in!

Journey of the Soul Series
Journey of the Soul Series
by Sylvia Browne

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the seeker of knowledge and truth, 10 July 2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this series - couldn't put it down in fact! Anyone wanting to understand their soul and their mission in life should read this.

The Blues Brothers [DVD] [1980]
The Blues Brothers [DVD] [1980]
Dvd ~ John Belushi
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blues Brothers rocks!, 10 July 2009
This movie is brilliant! I had it on video and wanted to replace it before video players become extinct. It's a fun movie that appeals to all age groups and will probably live on forever.