Profile for Aysedasi > Reviews

Content by Aysedasi

Aysedasi (New Forest, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kanger Protank 3 V2
Kanger Protank 3 V2
Offered by Premier Express

5.0 out of 5 stars I always found them very good, but this is a major step up, 27 July 2015
Superb. Been using my old Evods since I started vaping two years ago. I always found them very good, but this is a major step up. It contains so much liquid that it lasts me a full day. No leaking, no gurgling, no liquid up the vaping tube - absolutely super. Highly recommended.

Woodland Patchwork Print Large Laundry Clothes Peg Bag with Wooden Hanger
Woodland Patchwork Print Large Laundry Clothes Peg Bag with Wooden Hanger
Offered by TeddyT's

5.0 out of 5 stars A hiccup or two over delivery, but my wife ..., 18 July 2015
A hiccup or two over delivery, but my wife loves the bag! So much so she's asked me to order another one! :-)

Logitech Ultrathin Magnetic Clip On Keyboard for iPad Air 2 - Black, UK Qwerty Layout

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless junk. Refuses to pair - tried 30-40 times, 16 July 2015
Useless junk. Refuses to pair - tried 30-40 times. Every time my iPad Air 2 says it has taken too long. Won't pair either to my pc or my iPhone. If you have any sense at all, you will NOT buy this. I have now replaced mine with a super Tecknet keyboard which cost a fraction of the price, paired first time and works flawlessly.

Genuine Kanger Coil Heads 10 x 1.8ohm Protank 1 & 2 / Mini Protank 1 & 2 / UniTank / Evod
Offered by VINDAS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These are good. I've been using this type of coil for ..., 24 Mar. 2015
These are good. I've been using this type of coil for 16 months and these are as good as any I've bought. Yes, you occasionally get a duff one (perhaps 1 in 10) but in general they work and last well. I change my coil in any event every 7-10 days. I consider that perfectly reasonable.

Champion Mens Peak Country Clothing Padded BodyWarmer Outerwear Coat 2659
Champion Mens Peak Country Clothing Padded BodyWarmer Outerwear Coat 2659
Offered by Socks Uwear®
Price: £17.08 - £18.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. Bought to replace my now ageing Peak, 31 Jan. 2015
Very disappointed. Bought to replace my now ageing Peak, I thought the price was very good and expected the quality to be up to scratch, bearing in mind I've been wearing my existing one for the best part of 5 years - pretty much daily. I paid extra to have next day delivery as my wife and I were going on holiday and it arrived promptly. When she was removing the tags she showed me how badly finished the zip stitching was, including part which hadn't been stitched at all. It has been sent back and I've had a refund - although worthy of note that I've been refunded the postage cost of the item as it is now - not when I bought it - so I'm out of pocket by the best part of £2. These are great bodywarmers, but I fear for their present level of quality control. This one should never have left the factory.

Conbays 20mm Brown Genuine Leather Stainless Steel Pin Buckle Watch Band Strap
Conbays 20mm Brown Genuine Leather Stainless Steel Pin Buckle Watch Band Strap
Offered by Conbays365

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely packaged, with pins (5 of them), 31 Jan. 2015
Really attractive strap for such a modest price. It wasn't clear to me that it was being supplied from China, but notwithstanding that, it arrived in just a week. Nicely packaged, with pins (5 of them). Fitted in seconds. Makes my cheap Bagelsport Daytona look very smart indeed. No idea yet how hardwearing it will turn out to be, but I'm certainly pretty impressed on first experience - and that price, even if it only lasts 6 months, it'll have been worth it. :-)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2015 11:00 PM GMT

Granini Apricot Fruit Nectar 1 Litre (Pack of 6)
Granini Apricot Fruit Nectar 1 Litre (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely glorious, 1 May 2014
There is something about apricot juice that takes me back to my days as a small child when my mother used to feed my Heinz Apricot puree from a tin. The taste is just the same. And this juice is very thick but still refreshing. Glad I managed to pick up 6 when they were available. This stuff is harder to find than an MP's integrity.........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 9:10 PM BST

Pavers Leather Lace Up with Chunky Sole 135 720
Pavers Leather Lace Up with Chunky Sole 135 720

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 April 2014
I hadn't heard of Pavers until a friend showed me a pair he'd bought. I got this pair (the brown) on a whim and they are really very nice indeed. They look a little trainer-ish in the photos (I don't wear trainers!), but much much smarter in reality - and more importantly, they're very comfortable. I wore them for a whole day straight out of the box with no problems at all. I'm just about to order the grey pair as well!

JUSTOP Red 500GB Slim 2.5 Inch Portable Hard Drive USB 2.0 High Speed - Red
JUSTOP Red 500GB Slim 2.5 Inch Portable Hard Drive USB 2.0 High Speed - Red
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch, 22 April 2014
I've had this portable hard drive for quite a while now and it works brilliantly. No problems at all. Highly recommended.

Spool of 50 RiTEK G05 - DVD-R 4.7GB 8X Inkjet Printable White Top Full Face spindle 50 pack EAN/UPC 806473358217

5.0 out of 5 stars Nonsense....., 9 Nov. 2013
Excellent disks. I've had two packs and haven't had a single disk failure. Some people blame the media when their hardware is obviously too picky....... ;-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 4:50 PM GMT