Profile for Blondie > Reviews

Blondie (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Horse Head Mask (Brown) - Adult Accessory
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)
Price: 5.80

5.0 out of 5 stars like a shield to face other people and be what ..., 27 July 2014
Okay...so...my therapist tells me the other day that we all wear some kind of mask when we leave our house. You know...like a shield to face other people and be what we think they want us to be. WELL...I can't wait to see the the look on his face when he gets a load of this on Thursday! If you don't hear from me again...I've probably been locked up..away from the public. Hopefully, in a nice stable..out in the country....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 2:53 PM BST

Better You Dlux 1000 Vitamin D Spray 15ml
Better You Dlux 1000 Vitamin D Spray 15ml
Offered by Good Life Shop
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin D, 9 May 2013
I have been using this spray daily for 5 days (I spray three times a day). I didn't notice any sudden change in how I feel and wasn't bothered because I know it can only help me due to the lack of sun in the UK. Now...the main reason I'm writing this review is because I did notice one thing...my eyes looked very blue yesterday and I put this down to using a different colored eyeliner. Today they looked bluer still and then I realized that the whites of my eyes are much whiter than usual, making my eyes appear brighter blue! I'm on the computer for about 6 hours a day and normally my right eye is in a lot of pain after 3 or 4 hours and my eyes get red easily. I just read an article stating that vitamin D3 is found to rejuvenate aging eyes (I'm in my 40's). If you're taking this because you're concerned about your bones like I was then this can only be an added bonus...better eyes and better bones!

Gorgeous Fragrance Daisy's by Miss Daisy Perfume Eau De Parfum
Gorgeous Fragrance Daisy's by Miss Daisy Perfume Eau De Parfum

1.0 out of 5 stars Like water..., 28 Mar 2013
Just got this in the mail...sprayed it on my wrist and it has no smell. Sprayed it again...a very very slight aroma of flowers. I have never bought a bottle of cologne, perfume or body spray etc.. and actually not been able to smell it. Stay far away from this one...complete waste of money...so glad it was really cheap. This is why you are better sticking to designer brands...I will never buy a cheap perfume again!

The Platinum Collection (3CD)
The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Price: 17.44

3.0 out of 5 stars Frankie, 19 Mar 2013
Although the songs are lovely on this CD they are too slow for me. I like a CD with a mix of slow and upbeat songs. I will probably listen to this in the house when I want some nice background music. Going to buy "Frank Sinatra Swings The Great American Songbook" CD...a bit livelier than this CD. But then again can you ever have too much of Frank Sinatra...no you can't, so this will just be added to my Frankie collection.

Paris Cafe
Paris Cafe
Offered by Giant Entertainment
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Paris Cafe (Audio CD)
I am writing this review because no one has yet. I bought this CD years ago and listen to it all the time...it's nice and relaxing, but in no way boring. Good mixture of songs...great buy!

Started Early, Took My Dog: (Jackson Brodie)
Started Early, Took My Dog: (Jackson Brodie)
by Kate Atkinson
Price: 5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Started out and then turned back!, 25 Jan 2013
I made it to page 86 and I couldn't actually turn the page to 87. I am wondering what the author was on when she was writing this book...I'm reading and all of a sudden I feel like she's gone off into her own world and I'm not part of it! When you start shouting in your bedroom "what on earth are you going on about now" to a person who isn't there..it's time to stop reading and pick up another book. I wanted to really enjoy this book but it was impossible.

Toshiba SD2010 DVD Player with USB (discontinued by manufacturer)
Toshiba SD2010 DVD Player with USB (discontinued by manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last!, 1 Jun 2012
I bought this three weeks ago and watched a video on it right away...it was great! Second video I seen some blurring and thought it was the DVD (rented). Third video (brand new one)the picture colour kept changing from light to dark and went fuzzy at times. Decided to check today to see if it was the DVD player or my videos...glad I did because now all I get is a white screen and it won't even bring up the menus to check the settings..returning right away...not good..not good at all.

John Varvatos Female Eau de Perfume Spray 50ml
John Varvatos Female Eau de Perfume Spray 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 24 May 2012
Just got this yummy perfume in the mail...it is a beautiful bottle and it comes in a really nice velvet bag. OK...it smells really nice too and I'm ordering another one for my sister since it smells so good. It's not a really strong perfume but it's not too light either. It has a hint of sweetness and a little bit of spice but not heavy spice more of a warm vanilla spice. I hope this makes sense..it's very different than all my other perfumes (I have about 50 bottles) a very unique and expensive smell to it! This is an expensive brand and I can't believe their selling it at this price...in fact I'm going to buy two more...my mom would love this too! I buy John Varvatos cologne for men for my Dad in California and it usually costs me about $80...so grab this while it's on sale. Giving it four stars because I don't know what the staying power will be since I just sprayed it ten minutes ago.

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Offered by Zoozio Tv
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 24 May 2012
This chair is so comfortable I was thinking of buying a few more and using them instead of my couch! Got mine for 25 on sale at local garden center but I had to write a review to let anyone thinking about buying one know how comfortable it is...waiting for it to go on sale again and buying a few more.

Oust Dishwasher & Washing Machine Descaler
Oust Dishwasher & Washing Machine Descaler
Offered by Bargain Genie UK
Price: 2.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked! and then it didn't..., 23 May 2012
Like everyone else on here my washing machine was also smelling bad. I put a packet of Oust in and instead of running it on 60 I put it on a 95 degree wash. It's been two hours since it finished and so far so good. Smell is gone! I washed my soap drawer with a toothbrush and some bleach just to make sure everything was clean. I am leaving the door wide open for the night just to make sure it gets some air and hopefully it will still smell fresh in the morning. I never had this problem until I started doing my laundry on a cooler temperature so I think I will start doing my whites on 95 degrees again and using Oust once every three months.. hopefully this will save me from having to buy a new washing machine. UPDATE: The smell came back after a week...not sure what to do next. I have always had water softeners installed in my previous homes but not this one (600 was getting a bit too much for me) and I think this is what had saved me from this horrible smell and it kept all my appliances limescale free(sink,shower,washer etc...) not to mention the difference on your hair and skin. I should be the spokes person for water softeners...."Buy one and save not only your appliances but your looks too!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8