Profile for M C B > Reviews

Content by M C B

M C B "Say what?"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
Vktech PILATEN 10 x Mineral Mud Blackhead Removal Nasal Membranes Cleasing Strips
Offered by vktech-HK

4.0 out of 5 stars Blackhead mask, 14 July 2014
I steamed my face and used this, didn't clear my face completely but I think if I do it a few more times, I'll see better results. Definitely will update to change the rating in a few weeks.

Ava Loves Control Booster Basque Nude - Size 18
Ava Loves Control Booster Basque Nude - Size 18
Offered by No1Brands4You

4.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Ava Loves Booster Basque (Apparel)
These products are always hard for me to review. It does as it's supposed to, in a sense. It gives you a nice rack and holds together your curves but it does nothing for your stomach.

I gave birth, to my second baby, 2 months ago. I still have my baby belly and I have been using the stomach clincher 'miracle suit' to smoothen out my baby stomach so I can look great in a dress. I initially went online, looking for a smaller sized miracle suit, as the previous one had helped me lose so much weight and it was getting too big to make a difference. I noticed this and at only £4.50 (£3.00 delivery) I thought I'd test it out.

It is a very thin material. The straps are adjustable and the booster top is very long in length, so it would fit a taller lady. The quality is excellent, considering the price. My breasts are a 38D and they look pretty nice in this but they didn't look bad anyway. I used it on the last attachment and it gave my stomach a roll that wasn't there with the miracle suit. I didn't really purchase it for my boobs so I rated 1star less as I was disappointed with it. I don't really have a need for it so I gave it to my sister, who seemed excited enough.

Definitely buy this if you're looking for a lift but, if you're looking for something that will suck you in a little in the right places, I recommend spending a few more pounds on the miracle suit.

Silverhill Tools ATK252 3 Piece Security Bit Set for Nintendo Products: 3.8 mm & 4.5 mm Nut Setters plus Triwing
Offered by SortedBits

1.0 out of 5 stars tools, 29 Jun 2014
Don't know what to rate it because it came with parts missing and so I had to send them back.

150-G30 Only Yesterday Studio Ghibli Poster Collection 150 Piece Mini Puzzle (japan import)
Offered by Santa Trading Japan (GBI)

5.0 out of 5 stars puzzle, 29 Jun 2014
I bought this as a gift for my sister, she loves studio ghibli and loved this. I don't really know what this is because I'm not a fan or anything so I can't rate it well enough. She seemed happy and impressed. It arrived quickly enough and with all the parts, I'm assuming as I haven't had any complaints from her.

Laval Powder Blusher - Peach Haze
Laval Powder Blusher - Peach Haze
Offered by LittleBigCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Powder blusher, 29 Jun 2014
I was really surprised at how good this product is. It's very cheap but applies really well. You don't need much at all and it stays on for a little while. I used a brand that was a lot more expensive, before this, but, since having my second baby, I've decided to use cheaper products. Definitely think this comes close to what I used before and definitely will be buying it again. It's very good quality and I think it will last for some time.

Triton T80Z†Electric Shower 8.5kW (White/Chrome) SP8008Z
Triton T80Z†Electric Shower 8.5kW (White/Chrome) SP8008Z
Offered by Triton Showers

5.0 out of 5 stars shower, 12 Jun 2014
Never fail to impress. I've used triton showers for years. This design looks really nice in my white bathroom. Definitely recommend it

Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Pink Moisturising Foot Gel Socks Slippers One Size
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfy, 9 Jun 2014
They're hard to walk in but it's worth it. I wear them after having a shower at night because my feet get super hot. They cool them down so nicely and I get softer feet in the morning.

Ladies Long Sleeve T-Shirt Top Womens - Black - 12 / 14
Ladies Long Sleeve T-Shirt Top Womens - Black - 12 / 14
Offered by WewaWewa

1.0 out of 5 stars top, 9 Jun 2014
This is not a 12-14. This isn't even an 8-10. I bought this for my mom, it's far too tight, so I gave it to my small sister. She's an 8-10. This was an uncomfortable fit for her. Buy it if you're like super small or don't bother.

Wall Painting Grain Stencil Pattern
Wall Painting Grain Stencil Pattern
Offered by netSells

1.0 out of 5 stars stencil, 9 Jun 2014
Really, really unhappy with this product. It arrived all bent up. I had to poke most of the bits out myself. The stencil is really thick, compared to the one I bought previously. I don't know if that's the reason it smudges so much. I couldn't use the stencil roller, I tried using a stencil brush too. I even cut up a sponge but because it's so thick, it's hard to get a perfect finish. If the stencil was cut out on thinner plastic, or whatever, it would have been applied easier.

I waited a little while for it to arrive and now I have to wait longer to actually use it.

I've tried sticking, flat, heavy objects on it to try and level it but it doesn't work. I'm hoping that it'll work, once it's perfectly flat, if not, I've wasted a month on this and delayed my dining room being finished!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2014 1:19 PM BST

Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10
Alkaline Batteries - LR41 - Srip of 10
Offered by Premier Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 9 Jun 2014
Very quick delivery, packed well. I bought 3 packs because they're so cheap. Definitely will buy more, if I ever need to replace the batteries in my son's toys. They seem to be lasting really well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18