Profile for M C B > Reviews

Content by M C B

M C B "Say what?"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)
Nerf Dart Tag Dart Refill (Pack of 36)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullets, 17 Aug 2014
They arrived on time, I'm sure my son will ave lots of fun, shooting them at me, when I'm cooking.

4 Pull Back Motorbikes Boys Party Bag Fillers Lucky Dip Kids Cars
4 Pull Back Motorbikes Boys Party Bag Fillers Lucky Dip Kids Cars
Offered by Kressies Wedding Favours
Price: 1.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for educational purposes., 17 Aug 2014
My 2 year old loves bikes so I bought him these ass a treat for when he does something good. He was feeling poorly when I gave him these and he loved them a lot. We got 3 different colours, 2 were red. He asks me what they are and I tell him the colours, now he shows me the bike and says yellow bike or green bike, great way to learn colours.

Stamford Lavender Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Lavender Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by Indian Arts
Price: 1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Incense sticks, 17 Aug 2014
They smell really nice, I use them to relax my children before bed time and in the mornings. My 2 year old says they smell really nice

New: Hem Citronella Hexa Incense Stick, 6packs X 20 Sticks= 120 Sticks
New: Hem Citronella Hexa Incense Stick, 6packs X 20 Sticks= 120 Sticks
Offered by EazyDeal
Price: 4.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Incense sticks, 17 Aug 2014
They keep the mosquitos out. I had the window open and forgot to light them, as soon as I lit a few around the house, the mosquitos went crazy, flying around the windows, trying to get out. Definitely works, I always buy more. I've bought two packs already. With my first purchase, they arrived as pictured. The second set came in a different package and smelled different, compared to the first few. Still did the job, so I'm not complaining.

Nerf Nstrike Elite 30 Dart Refill Pack
Nerf Nstrike Elite 30 Dart Refill Pack
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bullets, 17 Aug 2014
Perfect for kids, although, my 2 year old was staying at my moms when they arrived so me and my partner spent the morning shooting one another. Lots of fun ha!

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars baby wipes, 31 July 2014
i always buy Johnson's now because they're so kind on my babies bottoms. Arrived quickly, will be buying again.

Wooden Incense Stick Holder with brass inlay
Wooden Incense Stick Holder with brass inlay
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 0.65

3.0 out of 5 stars Incense stick holder, 31 July 2014
I ordered like 5 of these to put all around my house. A few of them have the hole correctly made so the ash falls in line, others are poorly done and won't hold a stick. It's very cheaply made but it does the job.

Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by Save 's
Price: 1.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Helped me get rid of mosquitos, 31 July 2014
This smells, surprisingly, nice and it keeps the mosquitos away. Ever since the weather has been going mad with heat, I've been having trouble with having my windows open. My garden is overgrown and I'm pretty sure mosquitos have been using it as a breeding ground. I went from getting bitten 10+ times a day to not at all, within the first 10 minuets of leaving these burning around the house.

Peppa Pig Stickers (6 sheets)
Peppa Pig Stickers (6 sheets)
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 0.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Stickers., 31 July 2014
My son has recently broke out in a terrible rash and has been given some disgusting medicine to take. He absolutely hates it. He only takes it if I give him a Peppa sticker after. Life savers. Great treat for him, I really didn't like having to force the medicine down his throat. Definitely recommend them as a treat or for potty training.

Sponge Scourers 20/Pk
Sponge Scourers 20/Pk
Offered by Express Goods UK
Price: 1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars scourers, 31 July 2014
Arrived very quickly, do the job, fairly cheap for an online price. You can buy them for 99p in the 99p store though. I was just being lazy and thought I'd buy online instead of having to go out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19