Profile for Ellinor > Reviews

Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Depp/Burton film, 24 April 2012
By far my favourite Johnny Depp and Tim Burton collaboration film. Even though it was one of Depp's earlier film roles it has stood the test of time. Excellent movie, I could watch it all the time. Great cast, amazing performances and a creative storyline. A Burton Classic.

Public Enemies [DVD] (2009)
Public Enemies [DVD] (2009)
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't expect to like it this much, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Public Enemies [DVD] (2009) (DVD)
I didn't expect too much from this movie I must admit, but I was pleasantly surprised. A nice cast, with a great (if not unexpected) performance from Depp. I can safely say that I could watch this film over and over. Great product.

The Virgin Suicides [DVD] [2000]
The Virgin Suicides [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Kirsten Dunst
Offered by WorldCinema
Price: 3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie based on a great book, 24 April 2012
A good attempt at adapting such an excellent novel. Though typical Coppola, it is one of her more believable movies with an excellent cast. Could always be better but can't any film based on a book? Great product and an enjoyable, relaxing film.

Rebel Without A Cause [1955] [DVD]
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Dean
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie and product!, 23 April 2012
I really like this movie, it wasn't what I expected from it but it surprised me in a good way. I am happy with the purchase and I enjoyed the casting. As a classic, it is obviously highly recommended for people who love the decade and classic films.

Dance Central 2 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Dance Central 2 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great game, 23 April 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is one of the best dancing games I have ever been on, it's layout and graphics are amazing and the choice of songs is vast and varied. Fitness options are great too so it doubles as a fitness game too. Good achievements which make you eager to unlock them and hidden surprises waiting for you too! Overall I really love this game and will be purchasing any more sequels that may be released!

How I Met Your Mother - Season 6 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 6 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Radnor
Price: 10.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set and season!, 23 April 2012
Not the all time best HIMYM season but still great! Great DVD set with amazing bonus features as per usual with the HIMYM franchise. Happy with my first purchase of an individual season of HIMYM!

Never Let Me Go (2010) [DVD]
Never Let Me Go (2010) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keira Knightley
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely film, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Never Let Me Go (2010) [DVD] (DVD)
Lovely film that is intriguing and nice to watch. Great product and DVD. Great cast and acting with a great story and settings.

Love Letters of Great Men
Love Letters of Great Men
by Ursula Doyle (Ed.)
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 23 April 2012
Lovely book, well organised and a good read. Nice selection of letters from many well known and less well known 'great' men.

OCR Religious Ethics for AS and A2
OCR Religious Ethics for AS and A2
by Jill Oliphant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ethics text book, 23 April 2012
I purchased this for my A Level Ethics class and it has helped me out a lot! Really great text book!

Kikkerland Steel 10-Clip Photo Mobile, Multi-Colour
Kikkerland Steel 10-Clip Photo Mobile, Multi-Colour
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mobile!, 23 April 2012
Good mobile, the layout of the clips is nice and they are strong. You need to make sure that photos are of a similar weight on each 'arm' in order for balance. Recommended, looks very nice hung up.

Page: 1 | 2