Profile for S. Brown > Reviews

Content by S. Brown

S. Brown (Hull, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Monbana Tresor Chocolate Powder Tin 250 g (Pack of 3)
Monbana Tresor Chocolate Powder Tin 250 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 5 April 2013
The most rich and luxurious hot chocolate ever! If you get it right it goes lovely and thick and it tastes phenomenal. This is quite good value for this product too.

Cafédirect Fairtrade Machu Picchu Whole Bean Coffee 227g (Pack of 2)
Cafédirect Fairtrade Machu Picchu Whole Bean Coffee 227g (Pack of 2)
Offered by Natures Healthbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Coffee, 5 April 2013
These are some of the best coffee beans I've had, and although I do vary what I buy, I often come back to them. They are very versatile; I used them in my Gaggia and they make brilliant cappuccinos, but also lovely for black coffee. They have quite a mild flavour, but I think it is a nice balance. I really like the company ethos too, which adds to the product's appeal.

Snatch [DVD] [2011]
Snatch [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Mike Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Feb 2012
This review is from: Snatch [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
I'm a huge fan of Guy Ritchie films, but up until a few weeks ago I hadn't seen this one! It is without doubt his best film! It's very similar to lock, stock and two smoking barrels, the difference being rather than drugs, it's diamonds the gangs are after. The cast is magnificent too, particularly Brad Pitt, who plays an Irish gypsy. It's a must see for all, especially lovers of black comedy.

Penguin Mug The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler
Penguin Mug The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 13 Feb 2012
The Big Sleep is one of my favourite novels of all time, so I just had to get this novelty mug. I wasn't sure whether or not I should use it or have it as a collectible, I went for the former and used it. It's very durable and importantly dishwasher proof! A lovely mug and a great gift!

Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator
Casio FX-83GTPLUS Scientific Calculator

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for A-levels and Degree, 12 Feb 2012
I used this calculator for my a-levels and now my degree, and it has been more that adequate. The display is clear and easy to read, and like all Casio calculators it is perfectly easy to use. The only slightly irritating thing is that it gives answers in fractions primarily, opposed to decimals. This is just a case of pressing one button, which you soon get used to, but generally I found it quite annoying. Other than that, it's perfect.

Samsung 16GB Essential Class 6 Micro SD Card
Samsung 16GB Essential Class 6 Micro SD Card
Offered by UkMobileAccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Feb 2012
I bought this for use in my HTC desire HD. It's great value for money, given the GB per £ ratio. It's the perfect size for me, as it allows for plenty of space for music, books and a few videos. Anyone looking to store videos should maybe look a little bigger, but 16GB is still a fair bit.

Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Headset
Offered by Deal With It

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 12 Feb 2012
I bought these for use on Skype and for listening to music at University. I was slightly sceptical about the wireless element, as I've had wireless products before that use Bluetooth and they never seem to be as good as you'd think. I found that these were easy to set up and I was online in no time. They are really comfortable, and have a great sound quality for both listening and recording (or speaking). They are slightly expensive, but they can be used with an array of products and are good quality.

Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black
Logitech C270 HD Webcam - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid, 12 Feb 2012
I bought this for use on Skype whilst at university, and it has served my brilliantly so far. The picture quality is great, obviously not the best standard HD, but for the money I would say it's one of the best on the market. The installation was quick and easy, and the product itself is very small and light, sitting atop my laptop nicely.

Energizer 1Hour Battery Charger Fast-charging Accu with 4x AA 2300mAh Batteries Ref 638892

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 12 Feb 2012
I bought this when I changed to rechargeable batteries for my Xbox 360 controllers, because I was fed up of the Microsoft ones breaking! The charger is so useful though, especially because it's so quick! I particularly like that the charger switches off when it's finished charging, and stops when each one is full, not just when they're all full, so no need to worry about the batteries being at different power levels! Considering the RRP, this is amazing value!

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by Importer520(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Feb 2012
I bought this for my brother's Xbox, as he recently bought a HD television. I was quite sceptical about it, mainly because it is so cheap, particularly compared to the Microsoft one. However, all my reservations were blown away when we used it; the picture was great - really sharp. I have an Xbox too, but because it's elite I got a hdmi cable with it, which is the official Microsoft one, but we can hardly tell the difference between the picture! This product is an absolute bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6