Profile for Jeanmh > Reviews

Dallas - Season 6 [DVD] [2007]
Dallas - Season 6 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Victoria Principal

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Aug 2014
My friend enjoyed it, not my cup of tea however.

Black PU Leather Vertical Case for Samsung GT-S5363 Galaxy Y - High Quality Flip Phone Cover + 2 Screen Protectors
Offered by Membrane Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 11 Mar 2013
This is excellent. Just what I wanted. Perfect fit and keeps my mobile safe from scratches. Don't use the screen protectors however.

ION Video 2 PC MKII USB Digital Video Conversion System for Mac/PC
ION Video 2 PC MKII USB Digital Video Conversion System for Mac/PC
Offered by Limestone

2.0 out of 5 stars Over rated., 11 Mar 2013
Wouldn't know how good it is, so far having tried every way possible I still can't get it to work with my VCR.

Robin of Sherwood - Michael Praed [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Robin of Sherwood - Michael Praed [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Michael Praed

3.0 out of 5 stars Mangled by the American's, 11 Mar 2013
Its okay if you want to watch it on a small screen, it won't fit widescreen. The Americans have mangled the hour long episodes into two half hour episodes that cut off in odd places thereby ruining the whole story line. This is a British drama, made in Britain so why have the Americans been allowed to ruin it in this way?

Kubik Roca 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player
Kubik Roca 8GB Touchscreen MP3 and Video Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Kubik MP3 Player, 2 Oct 2012
I have had the Kubik Roca MP3 Player for about a month now. The sound quality is very good, much better than I expected. The touchscreen and applications are easy to use. The product looks good, the only drawback I have with it is charging the battery. It takes forever and runs out even when the product is switched off. I have spent more time charging the battery than using the MP3 Player. I have left it on charge for over sixteen hours yet the symbol on the screen still shows not fully charged.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 3:27 PM GMT