Profile for viktorija > Reviews

Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator for Babies and Toddlers
Dr Bee Electronic Nasal Aspirator for Babies and Toddlers
Price: 29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the better, 8 Jun 2014
We bought is many months ago and I can tell you there is a fantastic Nasal Aspirator. It is fairly loud but it never ever scared my baby boy. Easy to use, easy to wash. I would recommend it.

Bambino Mio Miocare Washing Powder (800g)
Bambino Mio Miocare Washing Powder (800g)
Offered by Nest Shop
Price: 5.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jun 2014
I bought it for Bambino reusable nappies. There is no any perfume. My baby boy's skin is not sensitive so it wasn't very useful for me. But it is good powder and I can recommend it.

Hauck Dream 'n' Play Travel Cot (Yellow and Blue)
Hauck Dream 'n' Play Travel Cot (Yellow and Blue)
Offered by KoKoJo
Price: 29.48

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it., 8 Jun 2014
I would highly recommend it. It is nice, light, bright, safe for little one and easy to assemble. Good item for good price.

CONVERSE Unisex-Child Chuck Taylor All Star Core Hi Trainers 015860-34-13 Rose 1 UK, 33 EU
Offered by Surfdome
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars She just loves it, 8 Jun 2014
My daughter just loves this trainers. It's really very nice, soft and bright color. Good item for good price. I would recommend.

Krill Oil Softgels High Strength
Krill Oil Softgels High Strength
Offered by SlimmingStore
Price: 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jun 2014
I bought Krill Oil for my mum, so she takes it every day and says that it really helps for hers arthritis. I am happy about it.

Pampers Simply Dry Size 5 (Junior) Jumbo 132 Nappies - (Pack of 2)
Pampers Simply Dry Size 5 (Junior) Jumbo 132 Nappies - (Pack of 2)
Price: 19.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good nappies, 8 Jun 2014
It was good size and price. I don't know what to say, everybody knows how good is Pampers nappies, so I would recommend it.

Bedzonline Memory Foam and Reflex 3 Zone Mattress with 1 Fibre Pillows Micro Quilted cool flex Cover, Single, 3 ft, 90cm x 190 cm
Offered by Bedzonline
Price: 64.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter love this mattress, 8 Jun 2014
We bought it for my single bed and it's really very good mattress, I have to say it is better than I expected. I would recommend.

Falcon Girl's Vixen Bike - (Red/White, 8-11 Years, 14 Inch, 24 Inch)
Falcon Girl's Vixen Bike - (Red/White, 8-11 Years, 14 Inch, 24 Inch)
Price: 159.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike, 8 Jun 2014
There is very nice bike and really very right size for my 9 years old daughter. I would recommend it.

Nania Cosmo SP LX Car Seat (Black Star)
Nania Cosmo SP LX Car Seat (Black Star)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good car seat., 15 Jan 2014
This car seat is really very good. It is very easy to change babies position, and my baby loves it. There is a sound signal if your baby unlocked. I can recommend this car seat for all parents.

Playtex Drop-Ins Original Nurser Bottle - 8oz Colours May Vary.
Playtex Drop-Ins Original Nurser Bottle - 8oz Colours May Vary.
Offered by Gone w the wind
Price: 21.18

3.0 out of 5 stars Playtex Drop-Ins Original Nurser Bottle, 15 Sep 2013
Really bottle is good but I hate liners inside and I am not sure that it works properly. My baby boy loves Playtex nipples and we are looking for a bottle without liners.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3