Profile for fox > Reviews

A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day
A Shade of Vampire 7: A Break of Day
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldnt put it down, 22 July 2014
well done bella! Another book that i could not put down,i read it in less than a day. I have really enjoyed following Sofia and derick and although i am dissapointed that their story is over i loved the final installment especially the ending. I am very much looking forward to " A SHADE OF KIEV " I am hoping its the first of many books about other characters of the shade. Maybe we will hear a bit more about derick and sofia in them?.

LeapFrog AC Adapter (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog AC Adapter (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does not charge, 8 April 2014
This comes in really handy for my son who loves his leap pad. i got him this so we didnt have to change batteries so often, but this just allows you to use the leap pad whilst plugged in it does not charge it,
all in all though this is a great product and well worth the price.

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC
Price: 49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this!!!, 8 April 2014
I brought this so we could have the sky box, dvd player and ps4 all connected to the tv at the same time and just click to change when needed.
its definitly not hd as the picture was so dull once this was attatched and it kept jumping and making a crackling sound we didnt even last 1 day of using this sent it straight back

Free Four - Tobias tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene
Free Four - Tobias tells the Divergent Knife-Throwing Scene
Price: 0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars way too short, 8 April 2014
It was nice to get a free short story but really didnt expect it to be so short took me less than 10 mins to read so was a bit pointeless. especially as th final book in the trilogy is partly from tobias pov anyway

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD] [2013]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film!shame about delivery, 8 April 2014
I was really looking forward to catching fire being delivered on the day of release as i preordered and payed foor release day delivery. was told by amazon that it would be with me by no later than 9pm. unfortuantely it did not arrive untill the following day which is a shame.
However the film was still worth the wait love every second of it and think it has done a great job of paving the way for mockingjay. I think jennifer lawrence is the perfect actress to portray katniss.

Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent Book 3)
Price: 4.84

3.0 out of 5 stars soooooooo dissapointed :((((((, 8 April 2014
I was so looking forward to this book as i had really enjoyed the first 2 in the trilogy. I thought that so many questions would be answered and everything that tris, tobias and the other characters had worked so hard for would be worth while. i was left very dissapointed by this ending as the book as all the chapters from tobias pov still sounded like tris (not sure why the writer did this as she already has other books from his pov)??
I also agree with others when they say that final book was so rushed and left me deflated when the main character that we have all been rooting for gets killed off!!! this was the most expensive book out of them all and by far the worst!!Almost makes me wish that i never read any of the books in the first place, hopefully the writer will do another short story with an alternate ending. Dont think i will be watching the movie either.

Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)
Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 2)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great installment!!, 8 April 2014
This book is easily as good as the first book full of action, suspense and of course the growing relationship between tris and four. I read this within 2 days i could not put this book down!

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 8 April 2014
I wasnt sure if to get this book or not as it had been compared to two of my favourite books " hunger games" and "twilight" but i was so glad when i did. I had finished it within a day and absolutely loved all the characters especially the main characters tris and four. could not wait to get started on the second book in the trilogy.Really looking forward to the movie now.

Spider-Man Go Glow Pal
Spider-Man Go Glow Pal
Offered by FairTrade4U
Price: 26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: Spider-Man Go Glow Pal (Toy)
I brought this item to pur away a month before my sons birthday. Gave it to him on his birthday and he was so happy with it but by the next day one if the eyes does not glow up. I changed the settings from the "try me" mode to "on" but this did not work.
I have since tried to return this item due to the fault but been told that i cant do so as ive had it over 1 month all be it sat in the packaging.
I would advise buy this from a shop instead incase if faults

Grandad Wooden Plaque Green
Grandad Wooden Plaque Green
Offered by Craftworks Shabby Chic Wood & Wire Co UK
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Grandad Wooden Plaque Green
I purchased this item for my dad as a gift from my son and he really loved it. It is quiete a bit smaller than it looks in the picture but this does not matter as its a lovely personalised gift.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4