Profile for tony cawley > Reviews

tony cawley

Dr.Martens 1461 Crazy Horse Brown Leather Mens Shoes Size 7 UK
Dr.Martens 1461 Crazy Horse Brown Leather Mens Shoes Size 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Martens classic shoes, 22 Jan 2014
glad I chose this particular style of Doc's, they are comfortable with classic style and they look better with age.

They Have Their Exits: The Best-Selling Escape Memoir of World War Two (Pen and Sword Military Classics)
Price: 0.61

5.0 out of 5 stars they have their exits, 22 Jan 2014
great book, well written, very informative and kept me interested through to the end, I will now read more by this author.

Stalingrad: The Battle that Shattered Hitler's Dream of World Domination
Stalingrad: The Battle that Shattered Hitler's Dream of World Domination
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stalingrad, 24 Dec 2013
Very informative and I believe factually correct, gives a good account of the problems faced on the western front, and a picture of the Russian resolve.

The Third Reich : Nazi Leaders - The power behind the evil regime
The Third Reich : Nazi Leaders - The power behind the evil regime
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars it doesn't load properly on my kindle, 15 Dec 2013
I can't rate this book because it's the first book that hasn't functioned properly on the kindle , it jumps about six pages every time I turn the page, none of my 50 or so books has done this.

Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm (Grey/Green)
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with my purchase, 15 Dec 2013
it ticks all the boxes for my travelling needs. perfect size,comfortable and stylish also.fits the Ryanair dimensions. five stars awarded