ARRAY(0xa69b7060)

Profile for Mummy Fish > Reviews

Content by Mummy Fish

Mummy Fish (Lincs, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Wikki Stix Primary Pack
Wikki Stix Primary Pack
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel boredom buster!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Wikki Stix Primary Pack (Toy)
Good value in comparison to other sellers. Not used yet as purchased to keep children busy travelling on holiday. I have read so many recommendations about these being clean and non-messy so ideal for aeroplane trips, will hopefully not disappoint.

Kindle Fire - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Kindle Fire - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 28 Feb 2013
Brought as a birthday gift, great idea and really easy to download and print off to give as a present.

SanDisk 16GB 45MB/s Extreme SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)
SanDisk 16GB 45MB/s Extreme SDHC Card (Packaging Varies)
Price: 14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 28 Feb 2013
Best price I've found anywhere. We were recommended this product when purchasing a new camera, the quality of the card makes a huge difference to the quality of the pictures. Would highly recommend.

Campingaz Powerbox 24L Classic Thermo Electric Cool Box
Campingaz Powerbox 24L Classic Thermo Electric Cool Box
Offered by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure
Price: 59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price & quality, 28 Feb 2013
Excellent price and very happy with product, roll on the good weather so we can use it when we go camping.

The Elf on the Shelf - Girl Elf Edition with North Pole Blue Eyed Girl Elf and Girl-character themed Storybook

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for Christmas time, 28 Feb 2013
We ordered this as a family member has one, its an American craze I think, the elf plays tricks during the night while the children are asleep. Can't wait to have a go! Lovely product and a really good price. Very quick delivery, have used before and will again.

Peppa Pig Giant Playing Cards
Peppa Pig Giant Playing Cards
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all, 18 Aug 2011
I have two girls age 4 & 3, both love Peppa & friends, so these have been a real hit. Good quality cards, nice & big, and as others have commented lots of repeating so plenty of "snaps" to keep the childrens attention. I would definitely recommend.

Sony Cybershot DSC-W220 Digital Camera - Black (12.1MP, 4x Optical Zoom)2.7 inch LCD

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this camera!, 10 Jan 2010
I brought this after looking at all the positive reviews, and am so disappointed. I can never get decent action shots, so am constantly missing out on pictures of my kids running around, such as today in the snow on their sledge, not one decent photo out of about 20 that I took, ended up just giving up on it. I previously had a fuji fine pix which I am now seriously thinking about going out to purchase again. The battery life seems to run down really quickly too. There doesn't seem to be many reviews that say this camera is bad, so I just don't know if I've been unlucky. I've tried all the settings and just can't get it right.

Balamory - Fingal's Cave & Other Stories (Carry Me) [DVD]
Balamory - Fingal's Cave & Other Stories (Carry Me) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Balamory

4.0 out of 5 stars A life saver on a long car journey, 18 Nov 2008
My two year old is Balamory mad. This was a life saver when we went on our Summer holiday, as we had a four hour car journey, which I was not looking forward to with a two year old and a three month old in the car! I wasn't convinced it would hold her attention for very long, but to my surprise it did. Nice idea to have a carry case as little one can feel important taking charge of her own dvd.

SONY 8cm DVD-RW 1.4GB/30 min [1x-2x] 5-pack Blister
SONY 8cm DVD-RW 1.4GB/30 min [1x-2x] 5-pack Blister
Offered by Annova (UK) Ltd
Price: 11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 Nov 2008
I previously brought exactly the same product from Argos, and then kicked myself when I saw how cheap they are on Amazon! I will definitely be buying them from Amazon again.

Grandmother and I (Picture Puffin)
Grandmother and I (Picture Puffin)
by Helen E. Buckley
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful generation tale, 18 Nov 2008
My two year old saw this book being read on a t.v programme and loves to watch it over and over. So when I found this on Amazon I thought it would be nice to read with her. She loves this book, it's a lovely story, and nicely illustrated, great for learning about other members of the family. It's quite an old book but completely timeless. I would definitely recommend. Fantastic bed-time story and I am thinking about getting "Grandfather and I" to go with it.

Page: 1 | 2