Profile for Mrs Gubler > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Heartwood Creek "Santa Holding Toys" Figurine
Heartwood Creek "Santa Holding Toys" Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 2 Feb. 2016
Absolutely gorgeous. I fell totally in love with it upon its arrival. Unfortunately one of the strings on the puppet was broken and despite attempts to glue it back in place, it would not set, so I had to cut it off. This Santa is beautifully decorated. He won't be my last Heartwood Creek purchase!

Turmeric Tea 140g (28 Servings) by TAKA Turmeric - Golden Tea - Organic Turmeric & Coconut Loose Tea Blend, Including Black Pepper for Increased Curcumin Absorption
Offered by Turmeric Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Turmeric Tea is the one for me!, 2 Feb. 2016
My first try of Turmeric Tea, after waiting a short while for it to become available in the UK. I am SO glad we now have it. It's lovely. I've just finished a pot (2 cups) and enjoyed it. You have the warmtn of the Turmeric mixed with the subtle flavour of coconut. When you have a sore throat and cold, as I have, this does just the job! The warmth in the throat is soothing. Mixed with the black pepper for easier absorption into the body and cinnamon, this has all you need. I highly recommend it.

James Wong's Homegrown Revolution
James Wong's Homegrown Revolution
by James Wong

5.0 out of 5 stars How does your garden grow?, 5 Aug. 2015
I love James Wong. I wouldn't be without this book now.

Steggy Green Steggosaurus Dinosaurus Kids Paint Your Own Money Box Dinosaur
Steggy Green Steggosaurus Dinosaurus Kids Paint Your Own Money Box Dinosaur

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino fun, 5 Aug. 2015
Very well received by the little boys I bought them for. Boxes a bit battered but that wasn't a big issue. Good for a rainy afternoon.

Trimcraft Paint Your Own Dinosaurus-Topsy-Blue, Other, Multicoloured
Trimcraft Paint Your Own Dinosaurus-Topsy-Blue, Other, Multicoloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Dino fun, 5 Aug. 2015
Very well received by the little boys I bought them for. The box was a bit battered but who cares about that when inside you have your own dinosaur to paint?!

Communion
Communion

5.0 out of 5 stars Years & Years will be around for Years & Years with stuff like this!, 5 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Communion (Audio CD)
Best group around by a mile. Fantastic!

Cute Cartoon Character Socks Princess Series (5Set), Size 23-25cm
Cute Cartoon Character Socks Princess Series (5Set), Size 23-25cm
Offered by danischoice-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney princess socks - too cute, 5 Aug. 2015
These socks just reach the top of the ankle, but this was expected. They are so sweet. My favourite pair are my Snow White ones :) Arrived really quickly too, which is always a bonus.

10x Cute Women's Dot Rabbit Ear Hair Bow Tie Bands Chiffon Ponytail Holder Hot
10x Cute Women's Dot Rabbit Ear Hair Bow Tie Bands Chiffon Ponytail Holder Hot
Offered by Clest F&H

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, 5 Aug. 2015
Very cute! I love them. I'm a grown woman and wear them, as do my two little girls who are 10 and 8. I got two packs so that there were no arguments over the colours - which are very varied. Very pretty hair accessories.

Happy Birthday Tiny Penis Birthday Card
Happy Birthday Tiny Penis Birthday Card
Offered by Brainbox Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny as..., 29 April 2014
Delivery and price on Brainbox Candy cards is fantastic.
The range is brilliant, although after having bought this particular card, and being a woman, I am finding it hard to find someone to give it to. I now need to find someone with a massive one, so they know I'm not being nasty haha. Sooooo tempting to give it to the sisters' other halves.... no, world war III would break out. Soooooo tempting to give it to friends' other halves..... no, what if they DO have a tiny penis and are sensitive about it? They would then think my friends have been talking and I could cause a domestic! Male friends... well, there may be some history there and they might think, again, that I am being mean. Oh what have I got myself into? The devil in me still absolutely loves this card and I think it's a good one for lads to give their mates.

Funny Humorous 'You're A Twat' Birthday Greetings Card
Funny Humorous 'You're A Twat' Birthday Greetings Card
Offered by Brainbox Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 April 2014
This card is just PERFECT for my very good friend. I am just off to have a look at some more Brainbox Candy cards. Genius!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8