Profile for Anthony > Reviews

Ex-Lax Senna (Sennosides) Chocolate Laxative 48 Tablets
Ex-Lax Senna (Sennosides) Chocolate Laxative 48 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Oct 2014
well where to start...

I previously used senokot max strength and found it not very effective,

upon receiving these i wasn't expecting much at all, mainly due to the fact that when i opened it there was 4 pieces of foil, in each piece of foil there was a small block with 12 squares (basically just looked like a mini bar of chocolate) and it said to chew one, so i thought okay i'll give it a go, and it had the exact taste of chocolate so it was actually nice.

if you're like me you'd be tempted to take 2 because like i said senokot max didn't do anything so why would this? but im definitely glad i only took one and it surprised me, so i'd definitely buy this again

JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Green
JVC Xtreme Xplosives In-Ear Canal Headphones - Green

2.0 out of 5 stars Be weary about these..., 24 Oct 2014
Only reason it even has 2 stars is because the sound was great (for the week they lasted) and previously my last set of red ones bought from amazon were amazing, so maybe i received a faulty one,

but while using them once a day while going running the glue used in one head phone wore off and the ear piece basically just detached and was held on by the cable, which caused them to stop working, i would have understood if i had dropped or bumped them but i didn't. so I would definitely not recommend these.

PhD Synergy ISO-7 Double Chocolate Cookie 2 kg
PhD Synergy ISO-7 Double Chocolate Cookie 2 kg
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Feb 2014
I was very disappointed when opening this product since I cant actually review it.

That is because it arrived in cling film in a box with powder in the cling film, so I though something was wrong straight away, when I unwrapped it I opened the container and there was no seal, so in the process of sending it back, for this reason I wont be buying anymore protein from amazon again.

BSN No Xplode Advanced 2.0 Fruit Punch Pre Workout Performance Powder 1.08kg
BSN No Xplode Advanced 2.0 Fruit Punch Pre Workout Performance Powder 1.08kg
Offered by hench supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried since Jack 3D (original), 16 Feb 2014
Like the title says, I love this product its the only one that gives me the same kick that Jack 3D used to, I've tried so many and this is now my new favourite.

Motorola DVX/XT1032 16GB Sim Free Smartphone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by matzgom

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing phone, 16 Feb 2014
So glad I bought this phone, I was considering an S3 mini for the same sort of price which I recently bought my father for his birthday, after looking constantly and spending hours on end considering both, I decided to get this product and all I can say is I'm so glad I did.

It runs so smoothly, I can run high end apps and games (which I do constantly) the speaker is spot on, nice and loud for my music and clear as well and that includes the call quality from it. It has far better specs than any phone of its price range, the main thing I wasn't sure about was the fact its by Motorola (had bad experiences before) and the fact that there is no SD Card slot.

This doesn't make much of a difference to me because 16GB is definitely big enough, and if you're unsure on Motorola, don't assume (like I did) that this affects the phone in any way because it is a great device.

***ONE MORE NOT ASWELL***

In case you didn't know this phone uses a MICRO SIM, not really a problem but I didn't think to check so phone up virgin and only had to wait one more day for one :)

Grenade Thermo Detonator Thermogenic Weight Management Capsules - Tub of 100
Grenade Thermo Detonator Thermogenic Weight Management Capsules - Tub of 100

2.0 out of 5 stars Good boost but thats all, 16 Feb 2014
I like the boost you get from this product although I can't say the same for the weight loss effectiveness.

I wanted this product to help me cut some BF percentage to stay lean, but sadly I didn't notice anything great... I wasn't expecting much from this product but in all honesty I lost 4 stone in 3 years without any supplements, if I was to choose again I would by
caffeine tablets (200 caps at 250mg) for £5 which last months on end and give you the same sort of boost and save a lot of money.

Before anyone thinks otherwise as well my diet is near spot on and I have a hard training program both at the gym and in my house.

Motorola Moto G - Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (Black)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product although, 16 Feb 2014
I think this is a really good quality case for the price, it seems to protect my phone nicely and has a great fit,

But the reason I can only give this a 4 star rating is because the magnetic clip on the case goes over the top middle of the phone...

Which is exactly where the headphone jack is, so if you're like me you'll have to use headphones with the case loosely open.

Nintendo Handheld Console - Blue (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Blue (Nintendo 3DS XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sceptical at first..., 16 Feb 2014
Before buying this I couldn't decide for months before, until I decided to just give it a go and try it... I am very glad I did, the quality is great and the size of this 3DS is perfect.

I mainly wanted this for all the old classic titles I couldn't play on my PS3/4 so I'd say this is a great purchase and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Psycho Serum 6.4 Million
Psycho Serum 6.4 Million

5.0 out of 5 stars There's only ONE comparison...., 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Psycho Serum 6.4 Million (Grocery)
There's only ONE comparison to this, so all I can say is ....

It's like getting deep throated by SATAN!!!

NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CAR TAX DISC HOLDER REUSABLE
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS CAR TAX DISC HOLDER REUSABLE
Offered by Rivieratrading

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, 25 Jan 2014
Obviously I wasn't expecting much for a novelty item but it seems very flimsy and started peeling off about a month after I purchased it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3