Profile for DivventWinnent > Reviews

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by speedygames

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pedi. Poor instructions., 23 July 2014
I'm not sure what I was expecting - baby soft skin? Maybe that will happen after a bit more use. It was very easy to use.

My only grump is that the instructions are spread across a massive sheet of paper. I had to hunt for the English sentence amongst the other languages.

Top tip: if you have curious children store it without the batteries, or lock it up.

Samsung Google Nexus 10 Wifi (BLACK 32GB WIFI)
Samsung Google Nexus 10 Wifi (BLACK 32GB WIFI)
Offered by onlinediscountuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Inferior UK charger, great tablet, 23 July 2014
I love the tablet, I hate the non-UK charger and lack of certainty around who covers the tablet should things go wrong. I have waited months to get one of these. I gave up waiting for them to come back in stock on Google Play. I bought from a supplier on Amazon. The tablet came with a generic, low amp rating, charger. Assuming that the tablet can charge faster, I wanted the same fast rating as the euro charger. I wanted a safe charger that had been supplied with the tablet. It seems this is not possible. And forget about connecting it to certain Panasonic TVs via hdmi cables.

So I sent it back - Amazon were fantastic about this. I will by this tablet again if I can get a proper uk version with proper warranty. I now use Chromecast to watch on the TV.

Mermaid Aluminium Crumpet Rings
Mermaid Aluminium Crumpet Rings
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought them twice, 23 July 2014
These work. I bought four, then bought another four when I liked them and realised that four would fit in my frying pan.

I would recommend cutting out and keeping the crumpet recipe on the packaging - the crumpets taste great - better than other recipes I've tried.

Now all I need is to wake up early enough to allow the hour and a half it takes to make these.

Ronhill Women's Vizion Winter Tight - Black/Flou Pink, 16 UK
Ronhill Women's Vizion Winter Tight - Black/Flou Pink, 16 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too short!, 30 Sep 2012
I am 5 foot 7 inches - not especially tall - but these tights aren't long enough. Look at the photo accompanying the product. Your ankles will get cold. I went out today with long socks, but there was still a cold 2cm gap between the top of my socks and the bottom of the tights. Otherwise they are warm. I found the bottom of the tights a bit scratchy on my legs.

Moves like Jagger
Moves like Jagger

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - who's singing this?! Sounds like a terrible cover, 2 Mar 2012
This review is from: Moves like Jagger (MP3 Download)
See my title. Sums it up really. I don't think it's Maroon five. Buy the proper version - if you can find it.

Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 quick and easy meals for a healthy and happy baby
Top 100 Baby Purees: 100 quick and easy meals for a healthy and happy baby
by Annabel Karmel

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy more than one Karmel book like I did!, 19 Aug 2010
I took advantage of an Amazon offer and bought 3 Karmel weaning books. Unfortunately they are all similar too each other - one is enough! They each contain abridged versions of the other - lots of duplicate information. Also, I personally didn't like her writing style - it was vague in places and muddled. I would recommend that you try another author, but if you want a Karmel book, get the one which goes from baby to toddler.

Pregnancy Fitness (Health & Fitness)
Pregnancy Fitness (Health & Fitness)
by Fitness Magazine

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful with this book - 10 years out of date, 6 April 2009
I've been doing the exercises in this book for the past 5 weeks (I'm 8 weeks pregnant). Recently my gym instructor (who's mother is a midwife, and he is also recently qualified) warned me that many of the exercises in the book should not be done by non-pregnant people, never mind pregnant women. e.g. the book has abdominal crunches in it, and he says I shouldn't be doing those. It's a shame because I liked the book, but I will not be looking for a more recent one. Also, the book is not for a UK audience - so be prepared for references to softball and for everything to be in imperial measurements.