Profile for glojo > Reviews

Content by glojo

glojo

Ion Audio Video 2 PC MKII | USB Digital Video Conversion System for Mac/PC (includes software)

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 20 Jun. 2014
This item is ideal for me to record the action that we see from our camera located in our birdbox. easy to use and easy to connect

7dayshop Neck Tripod - Multi Use Chest and Neck Support for DSLR, Photo, Video, Binocular & Spotting Scope Uses with Quick Release Plate and Case. Fits and Works with all Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Minolta, Sony, Panasonic and Fujifilm Cameras and Camcorders

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product but.., 4 July 2013
An excellent item but it is designed to support heavy camera equipment and is a thin plastic base strong enough? I have had to fit a metal plate to compensate for that plastic one that did not last.

I would MUCH prefer to have paid a bit extra for this device as it offers o much.

Please keep an eye on the fittings as they are prone to break.

I am very pleased with the product and always use it

Life Aboard a Wartime Liberty Ship (Merchant Navy)
Life Aboard a Wartime Liberty Ship (Merchant Navy)
by Ian M Malcolm

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 20 May 2013
This book appears to offer great value for money and the service was excellent. I am keeping it to read on our next cruise so cabbot give any type of review.

My fathert was a DEMS gunner on one of these vessels so I look forward to reading about how life wasaboard these ships during the war period.

Conquest: Thomas Kydd 12
Conquest: Thomas Kydd 12
by Julian Stockwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Conquest, 6 Jun. 2011
I am an avid fan of the Kydd series of books and could not wait to get my hands on his latest book. Was it worth the wait?

Without a doubt and thankfully the passion for the story is still there. We still get absorbed into the tale and I take my hat off to the author for the degree of research that goes into these novels. Be prepared to spend time with Kydd's best friend as we step ashore and spend a chapter or two with Renzi but do not be put off by this, it is all part of the overall plot.

Good story and well worth buying