Profile for Bisylizzie > Reviews

Sad Machine
Sad Machine
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad Machine..., 29 May 2014
This review is from: Sad Machine (MP3 Download)
Heard this song via the YouTube upload and was so impressed I just had to buy it!
Had it on repeat pretty much constantly for the last two days!
What drew me most to it was the fact that it is pretty much one of the first "mainstream" songs which includes Vocaloid vocals (in this case, Avanna, who is an English Vocaloid) as well as your standard "actual person" vocals.
I feel that they went together very well, and Avanna is tuned very well (English Vocaloids have always been harder to tune, due to the huge amount of phonemes that is used).
The backing music as well fits the song very well, and makes me glad that I did take a listen to this.

Samsung/Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive
Samsung/Seagate 1TB 2.5 inch 5400RPM SATA II Hard Disk Drive
Price: 45.33

5.0 out of 5 stars More space than I know what to do with, 24 Mar 2014
Like many other reviewers here, I bought this to upgrade my Playstation console (The Playstation 3 Super Slim 12GB, if you must know)
With the official Sony Mounting Bracket Kit, I had a quick and easy install of this new hard drive (apart from the bit where I had to take off one of the sides of the console, because I was worried I'd break it if I forced it too hard - but that's for the review of that) and booted up my PS3.
It took a while for it to do the initialising thingy it does with the new hard drive, but within minutes I was downloading LOADS and LOADS.
Couple of weeks later, and I think I still have most of it free, 1TB is a lot when you mainly buy disc games, but it's wonderful to look and see all the free space and all the games I CAN now download.

So, yeah, cheap, lots of space, perfect!

KAZUAKI-KUN's BOOK
KAZUAKI-KUN's BOOK
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to see it in English!, 24 Dec 2013
As a Hatoful fan, it's nice to see even the smallest extra worldy stuff in English, as it could pave the way for even more English and Kindle releases (which would be really nice, as there are a fair few Hatoful books and manga that don't have English versions.
As in Lillian's review, the art is adorable and it's a sweet little story, even with the fact there is the gory content.
Yes, it is short, but that's a characteristic of 4-koma style comics, I think. It is lighthearted, with a bit of a darker undertone towards the end - especially for someone who has played the two games.
And the illustration at the end is rather cute and sweet. ^^ Nice to have something like that in a format that can be easily carried around.

Here's hoping for more releases in the future!

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd [Japan Import]
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd [Japan Import]

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhythm action fun with Vocaloids, 22 Jan 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Although this game is in (almost) full japanese, it is very easy to move around the menus and play the main bulk of the game(which is the most important thing). The only problem i encountered was trying to remember which way round the circle and cross buttons go. Being region-free, the PSP is a great console, and this game hasn't left my PSP since I obtained it.

The main bulk of the game focuses on the music, with all songs being spectacular with great videos(surprisingly easy to concentrate on the gameplay and watch the video at the same time). The game is extremely easy to pick up, and if you know enough japanese, you can create new songs to play using those on your memory card.

A worthwhile buy for any Vocaloid or Japanese music fan

Pokemon Ginjis Rescue Team (Pokemon (Viz Paperback))
Pokemon Ginjis Rescue Team (Pokemon (Viz Paperback))
by Makoto Mizobuchi
Price: 4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the preview, 31 Dec 2011
I read a single chapter preview which had been distributed with one of the Nintendo magazines back when the manga was new, so a good few years(and I still have it on my shelf!) and the most jarring thing was that though the preview required the right to left reading, they were all in classic book styling, as in the pages were ordered right to left, so to be able to read this chapter and the manga as a whole is a refreshing experience.

Sure, while the story isn't A-star, as it is so loosely based on the games(you'll notice a large chunk involving Rayquaza has been cut out) it serves as an interested alternate view to the games. This is a great buy, and I urge any Pokemon fans to pick this up before it is too late!

Tri Wing Screwdriver Tool
Tri Wing Screwdriver Tool
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)
Price: 0.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Works!, 9 Nov 2011
This review is from: Tri Wing Screwdriver Tool
I was looking to buy a tri-wing screwdriver after siblings managed to get a bunch of coins stuck in the wii disc slot - being out of warranty, there was nothing else we could do and after lots of searching, finally came across this. It worked to both get all the screws out and put them all back.

Yeah, so should become a large part of nintendo systems repair and everything, I can now take apart the gamecubes and find out what was wrong with them as well.