Profile for Kenni Magras > Reviews

Content by Kenni Magras

Kenni Magras (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Premier AV LT04 Slim Compact Glass TV stand for 60 inch LED/LCD TV
Premier AV LT04 Slim Compact Glass TV stand for 60 inch LED/LCD TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to look at, sturdy, practical & easily assembled... from a company that really cares...., 6 Oct 2014
My stand arrived quickly and was compactly packaged in a very well protected box. Very easily assembled, is sturdy and looks wonderful. Easily able to handle our 47 inch TV, Xbox and Blu Ray player neatly stored together as they were designed to be.

I must mention AV Sales, who after a mishap (on my part) with the spacers, stepped in to help without issue. I would recommend this stand particularly for it's build quality, but believe both AV Sales products and aftercare Customer Service are among the very best I have encountered. Happy? No... extremely happy!!!

Muc-Off Muc-Off Screen Cleaner 35ml
Muc-Off Muc-Off Screen Cleaner 35ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Champagne in a Coca Cola bottle..., 18 Sep 2014
The pump action bottle shown in the advertisement is not what you get. This top quality product now comes in a cheap refillable 'perfume' bottle. No problem, just let me know what you're really selling before I buy.

If Veuve Clicquot follow suit we're done for....

Silver Guitar Keyring / Bottle Opener
Silver Guitar Keyring / Bottle Opener
Offered by The Gift Oasis LTD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very robust... well made..., 13 Sep 2014
Fab!!

Black Guitar Keyring / Bottle Opener
Black Guitar Keyring / Bottle Opener
Offered by The Big Discount eStore

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for my collection... just don't attempt to open bottles with it....., 13 Sep 2014
Bought this item along with the stainless steel version as I'm a sucker for guitar related trinkets. This black version is half the thickness of the stainless steel though obviously stamped out from the same die. I paid £1.99 each for both versions... this black version would be better priced at 50p...

Peavey AmpKit Link HD Interface for iPhone, Ipod and Ipad
Peavey AmpKit Link HD Interface for iPhone, Ipod and Ipad

1.0 out of 5 stars Lightning lead is NOT included.... but...., 2 Sep 2014
This is SO frustrating... a second item received WITHOUT a lightning cable. This item is NOT compatible with the latest iPads/iPods. The advertised information is MISLEADING!!!!

Update: I have tried my friend's LinkHD on his 'older' iPad with the 30pin connection. I am so impressed with it that I have decided to buy a 30pin iPad/iTouch to use with it. My original statement still stands (no lightning lead for newer iOS devices), but the product itself through the Ampkit app? Wow!!!

Update2: After some deliberation (and penny counting), I hopped over to Amazon.com and bought a Link WITH Lightning lead (Ampkit Link HD Lightning) for £94 plus £21 UK Import Duty. This unit has higher spec (96bit Sample Rate) but curiously there's no mention of it on the Peavey site other than a power supply for it. Ne'er mind, I'm as happy as a pig in the proverbial....

Big Bargain 6 X YO YO Retractable Ski Pass ID Card Badge Holder Key Chain Reels With Clip
Offered by No More Excess

2.0 out of 5 stars Excess stock, luck of the draw... you pays your money, who knows what for......, 2 April 2014
You would think, looking at the advert picture, that you'd get one of each colour.... but NO... once you've paid your money you get whatever they decide to send you... in my case three purple, three white... some would call this luck of the draw... I call it getting rid of excess stock....

Invero - PINK/LIGHT PINK Hard Plastic Rubber Bumper Case with Metal Buttons for Iphone 4/4S (All Versions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Invero...., 29 Nov 2013

Invero - WHITE/PINK Hard Plastic Rubber Bumper Case with Metal Buttons for Iphone 4/4S (All Versions)

5.0 out of 5 stars Invero...., 29 Nov 2013

Invero - BLACK/WHITE Hard Plastic Rubber Bumper Case with Metal Buttons for Iphone 4/4S (All Versions)
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars Invero.... Supreme....., 29 Nov 2013
... Best fit, best button placement, best cutout placement... I think Invero make the best quality iPhone bumper cases out there.

Tomorrow Never Comes
Tomorrow Never Comes

5.0 out of 5 stars Top drawer music.... (or moosgik as my young son used to say...), 19 Nov 2013
Once again another album that pushes the boundaries of UK Pop/Dub music.

A real innovative band with a real multiracial voice that reflects the make up of the band and the audience that appreciates their diversity.

I won't try to break down each track into genre and feel.... suffice to say, there's a song on this album for everyone.... I love it... but then again, I'm a lifetime fan....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4