Profile for Barbara Urquhart > Reviews

Content by Barbara Urquhart

Barbara Urquhart

Mrs Crimbles Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix 170 g (Pack of 3)
Mrs Crimbles Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix 170 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Best4Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Add a few extras!, 9 Dec. 2013
This stuffing mix is a great base to make a special stuffing. Sauté some onions off in butter and add extra fresh herbs such as sage & thyme. Make up as usual. I sometimes add some sausage meat as well. I've served this to non coeliacs and they really would not know.

Biotherm Anti Drying Body Milk 400 ml
Biotherm Anti Drying Body Milk 400 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A daily must!, 4 April 2013
This body lotion is the best & I couldn't imagine my daily routine without it. It is easily absorbed and smells really fresh and delicious. Would recommend 100 per cent.

Outnumbered - Series 1-3 Box Set (Plus 2009 Christmas Special) [DVD]
Outnumbered - Series 1-3 Box Set (Plus 2009 Christmas Special) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Dennis
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer genius!, 24 Jan. 2011
My husband and I just love this series - it is sheer genius. The kids are brilliant given that they have to ad lib most of the time and the adult's response is amazing. This will go down as being an all time classic I'm sure - could watch over and over again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Aug. 2010
This is an excellent product if, like me, you have had acrylics which leave the nail thin and damaged. It helps to bond the nail and they feel harder and stronger.

Tefal Pro Express GV8120 Steam Generator, Purple and White, Lock System, 2200 Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fantastic!, 10 May 2010
Until I purchased this item I wondered what all the fuss was about - I can now tell you having used it a few times now, that it makes the chore of ironing (almost!!) a pleasure. I would recommend this 100%.