Profile for andypandy17 > Reviews

Content by andypandy17

andypandy17

Page: 1 | 2
Blue 5M*5cm Kinesiology Elastic Tape Rope Sports Physio Muscle Strain Injury Support 1 Roll
Offered by Jiaying-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible & Stays Put !, 14 Aug. 2015
I am aware that this tape won't be the real mcCoy K Tape but I didn't get it as this but to use when I play wheelchair tennis. It's so hard to find tape that is flexible and actually stays put. This tape does both ! I got about 8 rolls in all so I don't run out

Cabin Max Backpack Flight Approved Carry On Bag Massive 44 litre Travel Hand Luggage 55x40x20 cm - Metz Black
Offered by Home & Travel

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, 5 Aug. 2015
Absolutely love his bag, especially when flying on my own as I'm a wheelchair user so for hand luggage to be able to just go on the back of my chair is fantastic. Even if I'm with someone else it's one less bag for them to deal with. Amazing quality too. Can't recommend highly enough. Great bag !

New Official Football Team Metal Street Sign (Arsenal FC)
New Official Football Team Metal Street Sign (Arsenal FC)
Offered by Premier Life Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Delivery, 5 Aug. 2015
Good quality item and speedy delivery. Thank you

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Twists !, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
I'm only a quarter through it but so far it's amazing ! I don't normally read fiction but this has me hooked !!!

HARDWARE - SPORTS INJURY TAPE 38mm x 5.5m - 1 OF
HARDWARE - SPORTS INJURY TAPE 38mm x 5.5m - 1 OF

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEED, 29 Nov. 2014
I had already seen someone using this tape so knew what I was buying. Hopefully ;). It is the same tape they were using. I play wheelchair tennis and the blisters you get during a tournament are horrific so I've been looking for something like this for years. I'm one happy bunny and will be a returning customer.

Samsung HW-H450 2.1 Soundbar system (290 Watt, Bluetooth, wireless Subwoofer) - black

5.0 out of 5 stars Soundbar 10 Company 0, 19 July 2014
I received this soundbar about 3 weeks ago, it didn't take long to arrive. I would never use this company again. The adapters should have been included with the soundbar but none were included so the company offered me a refund of just £4 to go and buy 2 - one for the soundbar and one for the sub woofer. Amazon were very good and sent 2 out to me. Although I got a strange email from the company apologising and said they were sending 2 out but I've since had an email saying they won't be sending any out and they know nothing about it ???? Lucidly Amazon had already sent them. I had problems setting the soundbar up using an HDMI cable. In fact I couldn't get it working at all. I contacted the company who said I could NOT have a refund. The only way I could get a refund is if I sent the soundbar back to them at MY cost or if I sent it back for repair then they would pay the return postage. I feel that because I couldn't get it to work it was up to them to pay the return postage. Anyway I have tried an optical cable and it is now working. I did ring Samsung a few days ago who told me I needed to use an HDMI ARC but it says nothing about that in the instructions and just says HDMI. Perhaps it's me and I'm not that techno savvy but I can't help that and surely not the only person who follows the instructions word for word. So like I say soundbar 10 company 0
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 11, 2015 4:12 PM GMT

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy (Bridget Jones series Book 3)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 14 Dec. 2013
I felt as though it was purely written to be made into a film. I doubt very much the third film will be half as good as the previous two, especially as the films are generally even worse than the books.

SHOWER CURTAINS WITH RINGS - Size approx.180 cm. x 180 cm.
SHOWER CURTAINS WITH RINGS - Size approx.180 cm. x 180 cm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !, 20 Aug. 2013
I've been after a grey shower curtain for about 3 months.
I had seen them at £25 but didn't really want to pay that much so when I saw this one I definitely had to order it and I'm so glad I did. It has a lovely feel to it and has weights in the hem so it hangs lovely.
I'm so pleased with it, I've ordered another one as a spare!

The Gorgeous Girls' Colouring Book
The Gorgeous Girls' Colouring Book
by Jessie Eckel

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 15 Nov. 2012
Colouring books aren't cheap but I was very pleased with what I paid for this one and it's excellent quality

Jumbo Coloring Pad - Blue (11" X 14")
Jumbo Coloring Pad - Blue (11" X 14")

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for a 3 year old, 15 Nov. 2012
I was slightly disappointed with this colouring book as I bought it for my friends 3 year old, but having looked at the pictures on the back they are way too detailed for a boy of his age. Luckily I have a 7 year old nephew so I have wrapped it for Cheistmas for him instead.

I have left the shrink wrap on so can't comment on the quality of the paper, but it looks ok.

Page: 1 | 2