Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer (Surrey)

Steel and Flame (Chronicles of the Crimson Kings Book 1)
Steel and Flame (Chronicles of the Crimson Kings Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars More war than fantasy, 2 May 2015
A good read. Well written. Characters life like with thoughts and failings more real. I enjoyed this first book. I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 due to the references to war and strategy which I found boring. But still the characters are developing well and story still building so I am hoping more fantasy in next book.

Cold Steel: Spiritwalker: Book Three
Cold Steel: Spiritwalker: Book Three

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good fantasy story!!, 28 Aug. 2014
Action packed and fast paced. This book does not get boring. I could not put it down. I became so engrossed.

Cold Fire: Spiritwalker: Book Two
Cold Fire: Spiritwalker: Book Two

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping second part, 13 Aug. 2014
Wild, adventure, suspense with a few twists makes this fantasy novel a really good read. Could not put it down.

Godslayer: Volume II of The Sundering
Godslayer: Volume II of The Sundering

4.0 out of 5 stars Dark and gripping, 8 July 2014
Well written full of imagery and suspense. A well rounded fantasy story about the lack of understanding between 2 factions.

World After (Penryn and the End of Days Book Two) (Penryn & the End of Days Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars 😉breathtaking!!!!!, 23 Mar. 2014
Fast paced, gripping fantasy novel. A bit of everything - intrigue, suspense, tiny bit of romance and horror. Looking forward to next installment.

Invasion - The Complete Series [DVD]
Invasion - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Fichtner

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Show, 1 Jun. 2006
I tend not to watch much TV but I started watching Invasion with my son and boy did I get hooked. The story is well scripted and you really get a chance to know all the characters. The alien side is intriguing and well thought out. I became totally absorbed. By the final episode I was totally stuck to my seat. If you are looking for a well scripted, well acted SciFi come drama come suspense then Invasion has it all.