Profile for flossie > Reviews

The Calorie, Carb & Fat Bible 2013: The UK's Most Comprehensive Calorie Counter
The Calorie, Carb & Fat Bible 2013: The UK's Most Comprehensive Calorie Counter
by Lyndel Costain

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading is the easy part, 26 Feb 2013
This is one serious book. You may take a little while to find some items but all in all you won't find a better or more concise calorie counter in my view. As everyone will tell you, you need to know just how many calories you consume each day for any diet to work. Good luck.

10 Amp 10AH T10AH T10A 10A 20mm x 5mm Ceramic Fuse x 2 by electrosmart
10 Amp 10AH T10AH T10A 10A 20mm x 5mm Ceramic Fuse x 2 by electrosmart
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights back on, 26 Feb 2013
Hunted for these on the high street before going online. Delighted to receive the 2 pack fuses so promptly and now my outside lights are working again. I'll save my energy next time and just contact Electrosmart. Thank you.

Replens Md Vaginal Moisturiser 6 Applicators
Replens Md Vaginal Moisturiser 6 Applicators

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 3 Nov 2012
Being postmenopausal, was dreading the appointment for a cervical smear test. Lets face it, having this done even in ones prime isn't that wonderful. Decided to make things a little easier on myself and tried this moisturiser. The single application makes it so clean and efficient to use, no side effects whatsoever and to end on a high note made the examination a 'walk in the park'. Cannot recommend this highly enough and so pleased with it am continuing to use it on a regular basis.

Set 3 Plain Pastry Cutters Stainless Steel by tala
Set 3 Plain Pastry Cutters Stainless Steel by tala

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 3 Nov 2012
These cutters are nice and sharp (need them to be for some of my pastry efforts), clean easily with no sign of rust developing. Nice company; turned around my order very promptly.

Fur Lined Snow Boots
Fur Lined Snow Boots
Offered by SoYouShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Fur Suede flat knee boots, 31 Dec 2010
Having trawled through all the winter fur boots on offer it was the positive reviews for the above boots that decided my choice. I ordered these noon yesterday and exactly 25 hours later they have arrived. Exactly as described, they fit beautifully, so comfortable, have a decent thick tread and best of all they fit my chunky legs. I can't wait for the next snow forecast. A lovely company to deal with and a great product.

Page: 1 | 2