Profile for Cola bot > Reviews

Destroyer [VINYL]
Destroyer [VINYL]
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kiss forever, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Destroyer [VINYL] (Vinyl)
i bought two copies of this album on Vinyl and i'm glad I did!
The artwork is fantastic and the sound quality is amazing! Delivered within 48 hours you really can't go wrong as this is by far kiss's greatest album. It also comes with an mp3 download if you wish to add it to your ipod.

Baileys Chocolat Luxe - Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Liqueur 50cl Bottle
Baileys Chocolat Luxe - Belgian Chocolate and Irish Cream Liqueur 50cl Bottle
Price: 10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars She liked it, 5 May 2014
I bought this for a mother's day present, and in all honesty I should have just bought a normal bottle of Bailey's.
Here's my reasoning: the price 21 does not equate to the size 50cl being bought. I searched all over for a normal 70cl version but it seems it is not offered. My mother would have been just as happy with a plain and cheaper bottle of Bailey's original.

I wouldn't buy it again and I don't believe my mother would either.

NOKIA LUMIA 625 DARK PURPLE LEATHER WALLET FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR & TOUCH STYLUS PEN
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 5 May 2014
I bought this as a birthday present for my sister and she loved it!

It is fantastic quality and at a great price too.

Vktech 3PCS Natural Loofah Bath Body Shower Sponge Scrubber (Large)
Vktech 3PCS Natural Loofah Bath Body Shower Sponge Scrubber (Large)
Offered by vktech-HK
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What you would excpect, 5 May 2014
Fast delivery and a great product. As other reviews have noted the first time you use a sponge you will need to sit it in warm water for about 20 minutes before using to soften it.

Turtles Original 2 pieces Chocolate bar 33g (case of 24)
Turtles Original 2 pieces Chocolate bar 33g (case of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 5 May 2014
My sister is a crazy Office USA fan. In an episode Michael Scott screams "where are the Turtles" referring to Chocolate turtles. I bought her these for her birthday and boy i'm glad I did she loved them! I tried one and they taste lovely the pecan nut adds an unusual but nice aftertaste.

If you have never tried them then defo give them a try.

Official T Shirt METALLICA Baseball CRASH COURSE Brain Surgery M
Official T Shirt METALLICA Baseball CRASH COURSE Brain Surgery M
Offered by Grindstore
Price: 24.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt Fits perfectly, 5 May 2014
I don't have the best of luck with band t shirts, especially when I'm ordering online but I opted to try this one as the artwork looked ace. I read the reviews about how it was larger then expected, I ignored them and went with my normal medium. I was right too it fits perfectly. I'm 10 stone and normally take between a 38-40, this is a perfect fit. Whatever you normally prefer (I like my t shirts a little tight and my shirts a little loose) I recommend you order that size.

Quality of the tee is fantastic and the art looks fantastic. I will be ordering a second tee soon.

I used Ripley's clothing and they provided great communication through emails and delivered within 48 hours.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic Knife, 18 Jan 2014
I have bought a number of these throughout the years as they are so great, The quality as you would expect from Victorinox is superb. The blade came sharp which is a plus as normally you have to sharpen the blade yourself with other makes.

It is unbelievably handy to have. the bottle opener is a perfect fit for opening the brewski's after work :-) , the saw is fantastic (I use it mainly for gardening)

I can't recommend this knife enough. Delivery as always was fast.

Panasonic HX-WA10 HD Camcorder - Orange (16MP Stills, 1920x1080, 5x Optical Zoom, BSI Sensor) 2.7-inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this camera for my father for Christmas last year, He loves it and he is still using it.

My dad is one of those who loves to video everything, it doesn't matter if it's a walk in the park with the dog or a 21st birthday party he will have a video camera in his hand.

This he says is by far his favourite camera and he has been filming since the 70's. I work as a professional Photographer I personally use a few cameras digitally I use Canon 6D and Canon Mark 2. I love stills so don't really bother with video that's my dad's favourite. But i have to say when i am watching his videos i am always surprised at the fantastic quality the detail is amazing for such a compact camera. in low light situations the images can become a little noisy (grainy) when the iso is increased but apart from that it's a great camera.

The only thing I would recommend is picking up a second battery so you can always be ready to film. The delivery was fast.

Infallible Duo Lipwear Compact by L'Oreal Paris Timeless Volcano 301
Infallible Duo Lipwear Compact by L'Oreal Paris Timeless Volcano 301
Offered by Paula Swaine
Price: 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mam loved it, 18 Jan 2014
I can't really give a great review as this was my mother's purchase. She loves it though so I figure give it a 5 stars. The delivery was fast too.

Superbock - Premium Portuguese Lager Beer - 24 x 330 ml - 5.1% ABV
Superbock - Premium Portuguese Lager Beer - 24 x 330 ml - 5.1% ABV
Offered by BUY DRINKS ONLINE UK
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beer, 18 Jan 2014
I bought this for my sister for Christmas, she used to live in Portugal and when I would visit this is what we would drink on the hot summer evenings. it's way better then Sagres but that is just my opinion. A great beer well worth a try. If you like San Miguel then you will like Superbock.

All though the postage was a little steep it is a whole crate so there is some weight. I can't afford to buy it all the time due to the postage prices however on special occasions i love to buy a case. I wish Asda would stock it since they stock Sagres every now and then. My dad said you can get it in Mackro but he said it's 20 for a six pack. When you look at that price Amazon's really isn't that steep for a 24 pack.

The delivery was fast.