Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for R. Kershaw > Reviews

Content by R. Kershaw

R. Kershaw

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips SHQ3200/10 ActionFit Washable Ultra Light Sports Headphones - Earhooks (New for 2013)
Offered by SmartSalesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit - why the negative press?, 8 Jan. 2015
Lots of 1 star ratings for this product but I took a chance and I am extremely satisfied. Are they sennheiser quality, absolutely not. Do they do the job, most definately. 1.2m cord with clip. I'm 5ft 10, can plug them into my phone in my pocket and go running with no issues. The sound quality is more than acceptable, base is present. Does it blow out my ear drums, no but is it loud, yes. In short they are perfect for the job especially at the price.

Mueller Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace - Black, Medium
Mueller Hg80 Hinged Knee Brace - Black, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but not perfect, 20 Oct. 2013
First off I read more reviews than I care to think about, I looked at neoprene vs this HG80 material and having used many off the shelf neoprene type cheap braces before was swayed by this feature regardless of negative aspects out there. Amazon easily besting everyone on the price.
I got a pair as I have badly torn Cartilage in both knees despite 1 already being operated on. Carry over 15kg extra weight over an 8 to 10 hour working day and was looking for a cheap miracle to stop the pain. Put simply they work, movement is very good, stiffens the joint slightly but can run with ease, keep cool over the 10 hr period worn and no noticeable extra sweat but you know you are wearing them as they are prone to slippage over the course of the day but then I expected that. Velcro as others have said is far from perfect but can easily be remedied with some heavy duty addition when it fails. For the money I am very impressed.

BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer
BaByliss 5548U Dry and Curl 2100 W Hair Dryer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as its last model, 2 Mar. 2013
Bought as the last version packed in after many years of hard use. Does exactly the same, dries hair but they have halved the length of the electrical cord since the last version which makes it less versatile

Loctite Rust Remedy - 90ml Bottle 88781006
Loctite Rust Remedy - 90ml Bottle 88781006
Offered by PVR Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 2 Mar. 2013
Converted the rust on my car, easy application, does the job as specified. I have not used many of these products in the past so time will tell if it remains cured

MAZDA SUNLIGHT SILVER 22V Touch Up Paint Kit
MAZDA SUNLIGHT SILVER 22V Touch Up Paint Kit
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar. 2013
Sunlight silver touch up for mazda, excellent colour match given it is not a 3 part application, covered my stone chips well, removed overpaint with little work from finishing paste, very pleased, one of the better touch up paints I have used

SIM
SIM

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor Andy, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: SIM (Kindle Edition)
Big fan of Remic, usually easy going hard core violence with the odd twist and turn and new gadgets and tech all over. Not so this time, I was lucky to get this as an e-book for 89 pence and whilst I did get to the end it was simply put the worst Remic book I have read and close to the worst book I have ever read. Just to show this review is meaningful I have just finished Remic's Serial Killers Inc and that was like a different author, excellent read from start to finish. Such a shame.

Solid State Recital
Solid State Recital

5.0 out of 5 stars Top rate, possibly the best yet?!, 3 July 2011
This review is from: Solid State Recital (Audio CD)
I became a fan of puressence some 10 years ago, certainaly not die hard and I have a wide ranging taste in music. Given that the first two albums are still amongst my most listened to 10 years on that should tell you something. The third iteration of an album was not a pleasing one for me so with trepidation I bought this latest. Truly Excellent, still getting to know the songs but first play was a haunting mix, back to form or better, you should try it.

theBabaSling Classic - Midnight Black Baby Carrier
theBabaSling Classic - Midnight Black Baby Carrier
Offered by Direct2Mum

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit for what it is, 24 May 2010
Well I read 16 reviews prior to purchasing the babasling and fotunatley I located a cheeky 2nd hand one at a fraction of the price due to some of the 1 and 2 star ratings.

Test drove it today on my 4 week old who is 11lb and about as long as babies come according to the Health Visitor.

26 degree heat, 45 minute walk, no breeze and rough terrain. I was pretty comfortable considering, he slept which given he had been going bonkers all morning was great and like some other reviews say - yes his head was into his chest a bit in the horizontal position but he liked it just fine and you can rest the head on the edge giving neck support which I tried whilst in the shade and that was equally as good. He also kept a good temperature.

It is a bit of a bind that it is on one shoulder and this is the first product of its kind I have used but all in all very secure (the only way he is falling out is if I am either A: running or B: on a space hopper)
easy to use, great for washing and drying and I can see the upright positions will be good when he can hold his head upright a bit better.

The wife has yet to try it though and has concerns about breast feeding using it but given that is an added extra over what most other carriers can accomodate, not a big put off.

Would fork out the full price if I needed another.

Bayonetta (Xbox 360)
Bayonetta (Xbox 360)
Offered by Base

2.0 out of 5 stars Has everyone gone quite mad?!, 21 Feb. 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bayonetta (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I was gifted this game over christmas and with the reviews and ratings expected something challenging, graphically entertaining and generally exciting. What I ended up with was an admittedly well crafted cinematic experience which is more film than game and as for the playability it is just repetative level after repetative level. The character and fighting moves / weapons are in fairness unique but even on the harder settings the game just fails to deliver anything remotely stimulating or enjoyable and it's only the need to see what on earth the story is all about that gets you to the end. For playability I compare it to the now aging VIKINGS which was just as visually well made and had a reasonable fighting system whilst making sense. One to miss.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 10
Acronis Disk Director Suite 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says, 30 Aug. 2008
Having read the other reviews here and elsewhere I gave it a whirl.
My purchase was due to having installed windows a fresh due to some dual boot issues and I simply could not be bothered doing it all again.
One 400GB hard drive to be divided, already running windows XP - Arconis installed quickly no problems, scanned the drives within 10 seconds, gave me automated options and upon chopping the disk into a 100gb system drive and a 300gb data drive I hit commit and it was done, reeboot required to complete the task and windows ran beautifully. Only critisism starts here. Once the major task was completed I could not get Arconis to go again without waiting 30 minutes for it to analyse the drives, but what the heck I'm happy and don't really need it further.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3