Profile for R. Evans > Reviews

Medical Carrycase
Medical Carrycase
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
My 3 year old loved it. Great that some of the instruments move and have action. Ive had my temp take a million times and I have apparantly got mash potato in my ears... back to bed for me then!

Evolution of Table Tennis Mens Black Ping Pong T-Shirt (Small)
Evolution of Table Tennis Mens Black Ping Pong T-Shirt (Small)
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 8 Jan. 2013
What do you buy someone who loves playing table tennis and is 16 years old? This T-shirt of course! They didnt take it off for 3 days.. stinky.

Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife
Victorinox Spartan Swiss Army Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it!, 8 Jan. 2013
And I borrow it every day... especially to use for things with small screw heads!!! This is the 3rd one he has had, lost the other 2....

That's Not My Mermaid (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
That's Not My Mermaid (Usborne Touchy Feely Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books for children!, 8 Jan. 2013
Always fun and they last for ages..... look out for the mouse on every page! I just wish they would be more consistent with the descriptions from book to book as my toddler has learnt them and now gets a bit confused with new ones (so in one book the same 'pattern' is described as squashy, but sparkley in another)

Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with Green Dial Analogue Display and Green Fabric and Canvas Strap K1M-3028L
Offered by Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday watch, 8 Jan. 2013
Very happy with the purchase, didn't want anything too fancy given I have 2 kids and I'm constantly getting hands wet. This is my second Kahuna watch and the first one lasted me 10 years, so i'm hoping for the same again.

Clippasafe Roller Blind (2-Pack)
Clippasafe Roller Blind (2-Pack)
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 April 2010
Easy yo fix and use, good cover from the sun and great value for money

East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile
East Coast Sweet Island Dreams Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 13 April 2010
My 3 month old loves this mobile and it keeps him occupied long enough for a much needed shower and getting ready session! The way the animals turn and face down is great for young eye sights and the music is really calming and not at all tinny. The remote is a good asset (I hang mine on the outside of the nursery door and can activate the mobile through a gap in the door).

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, 13 April 2010
These little pee tees wouldn't stay in place so didn't help at all. For those with newborn boys also take heart that the little surprises do calm down in a few weeks and a muslin cloth strategically placed does a good enough job.

Lamaze Ride & Play Fun
Lamaze Ride & Play Fun

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 13 April 2010
This sticks and holds well to the window but the bar across the middle is too heavy for the holders so sags down. I use mine alongside a 'proper' roller blind and use the velcro on the roller blind to help hold up the toy bar!

Yoga For Me And My Baby [DVD]
Yoga For Me And My Baby [DVD]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but hold onto the remote, 21 July 2009
I've only done this a couple of times but it is just about right in terms of physical activity whilst pregnant. It does go quite fast and when you have to 'repeat the exercise a few a times' there isn't enough time so you need to pause the DVD.this makes the main section longer than 40 minutes...