Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "diastole1" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
MOFRED® 6 in Pack Screen Protector Value Pack For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500 Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth And Application Card
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 11 Oct 2013
Didn't think there could be much in a screen protector but these are good and you get twelve in a pack so you can practice getting it bubble free. Nice and thin, don't really notice once it's on.

SAVFY 2013 New Flip S View Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV I9500, With Screen Protector And Stylus Pen-Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great - didn't fit properly, 11 Oct 2013
I bought this cuz it was cheap. The reviews seem to be inconsistent as the product is. My cover doesn't fall flat onto the phone face because the binding is too narrow for the edge of the phone.
I've not sent it back because it's too much hassle and I've cut into the cover to help it fit the phone better, it's a little better but not great. It's functional at least.

Bee Health Propolis Cream 60ml
Bee Health Propolis Cream 60ml
Offered by Verdure Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cold sore treatment, 18 April 2013
This cream is the only thing that clears my coldsores. I've used it for more than 4 years and it's still working. I apply to angry cold sores during the day an d at night slap a load of the cream on and by morning it's healing.
Can be strong for some sensitive and young skins (see a review for this product of two stars) so beware.
I, on the other hand, swear by this cream for spots and scratches and cold sores and irritated skin.

Billions of Years, Amazing Changes: The Story of Evolution
Billions of Years, Amazing Changes: The Story of Evolution
by Jerry A. Coyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 18 April 2013
I gave this to my friend for finishing his PhD in Evolutionary single cell biology. He loved it and I want a copy too :)

A Vogel Bio Propolis Ointment 2g
A Vogel Bio Propolis Ointment 2g
Offered by Naturals Best

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy Propolis cream it works too, 18 April 2013
Bee Health Propolis Cream 60ml I buy the big 60 ml tub of propolis cream for the same price and it works. Save your money.

Cherry eVolution STREAM Corded MultiMedia Keyboard Black
Cherry eVolution STREAM Corded MultiMedia Keyboard Black
Offered by Saverstore

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a beautiful thing, 23 Sep 2009
I was surprised when I opened the box to find a sturdy keyboard and not a light flimsy thing that I've gotten used to with cheap keyboards. I'm utterly delighted with this little simple yet beautiful keyboard. I have gotten used to typing on my laptop keyboard for so long that tall imposing keys are always catching my fingers and getting in the way. This keyboard has low and shallow keys, just how I like them. I recommend.

Logitech X-230 Multimedia Speaker System - 32 Watt (Total) (2.1)
Logitech X-230 Multimedia Speaker System - 32 Watt (Total) (2.1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous, 23 Sep 2009
The bass speaker is ridiculous because it's HUGE. There is no need for the bass to be that big and it just sounds like a muffled version of the real tune. OK, it gives an increased depth to the tunes you play but I know of small speakers that do this adequately. I think I'll find this huge bass block as a useful stand. The left speaker is quieter than the main right one (with the controls on), but these speakers are just a stop-gap facility for me, then I'll probably give them away. I bought a cheaper logitech pair of speakers for my works computer and I think they are on a par with these and don't look so silly.
It's a shame all the speakers can't be powered away from the bass speaker.

Salter Bodywise 9117 Stainless Steel Analyser Scale
Salter Bodywise 9117 Stainless Steel Analyser Scale

1.0 out of 5 stars Over-Sensitive., 3 Dec 2008
I was really excited about getting this product because of all the fancy statistics it could calculate about my body composition, however, it seems as though the scales are too sensitive and do not like having things put on it. I worked out straight away how to programme in my details (height, age etc...) 'coz it was similar to one I had been using (not mine). The stats flashed up on the screen in 2 lots and only twice by which time you hadn't got time to write it down so you weigh yourself again and it's a little different. After 2 months the scales registered my weight only about 1 in 10 times and even then it was wrong. I changed the batteries and nothing. I checked that the floors I was using it on were level (no carpet). After a bit of purcussive maintenance I chucked the scales in the bin (taking the batteries out first). I can not be bothered to go through the rigmorole of having to post these back nor do I want to go through the palava of buying another pair of scales. I would encourage people to buy scales that can tell you your weight and that's it. Get a tape-measure if you want stats, they are the most reliable.

Very disappointed geek-type.

120Gb Netac K200 Portable External Mini 2.5" Hard drive
120Gb Netac K200 Portable External Mini 2.5" Hard drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool little product, 23 Sep 2008
Impressed that after an hour of uploading files to it for back up it didn't get very warm at all. I was surprised at its abiility to remain cool considering it doesn't have an inbuilt fan (as you would expect with something that size).
Very impressed. 'Plug and Play' - exaclty!
I used it with a PC Laptop no problem, and was pleased to read that it should be compatible with Macs too. It also has an optional adapter plug to use on it too but no adapter.
I recommend highly.

Phantoms in the Brain: Human Nature and the Architecture of the Mind
Phantoms in the Brain: Human Nature and the Architecture of the Mind
by V.S. Ramachandran

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the man who mistook his wife for a hat, 19 Mar 2005
sorry oliver sacks, but v.s ramachandran has got 'it' better than you. the book is an intense delight into the world of neuroscience and philosophy. it's hard to put down and you find yourself educating your friends or anyone who will listen just to tell them about scinarios in the book. this book will keep your mind busy long after you have finsihed reading it

Page: 1 | 2