Profile for Jeremy Burns > Reviews

DenTek Complete Clean Floss Picks - Back Teeth - Shred Proof - 125 Count
Offered by Bella Salute
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good and slightly minty too, 2 Jun 2014
I've used similar products before and the flossing part is on a par. It's really was yo floss all your teeth, including the hard to reach gaps between your back teeth. These have a slightly minty taste too. The nice extra with these is that the pointed end is actually a small interdental brush, which mean you can clean those gaps, rather than just floss them. I find my teeth feeling much cleaner when I use these as well as my toothbrush.

Disney Cars Race Kids Boys Foam Fold Out Sleep Over Guest Single Z Bed
Disney Cars Race Kids Boys Foam Fold Out Sleep Over Guest Single Z Bed

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky, not comfortable, 30 Oct 2013
We bought this to keep at some relatives house so our toddler could stay over occasionally. It needed to be small enough to pack out of the way but it's actually quite bulky when folded. When rolled out it was pretty narrow; I'd imagine he'd have rolled off in the night (toddlers wriggle). It also wasn't very comfortable and the three sections are held together with material that would have worn fairly quickly. The three sections didn't fit together snugly so there were gaps; not particularly comfy. It's pretty cheap so might be ok in some cases but for us it didn't hit the mark.

Logitech H600 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac
Logitech H600 Wireless Headset for PC and Mac
Offered by Take a Bite
Price: 41.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 19 July 2013
I found the build quality a bit flimsy and the sound below par. I returned these within a couple of weeks.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Price: 94.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for tough use, 19 July 2013
I got this when we had builders in as our other well know brand of bagless cyclone inducing sucker couldn't hack it. Henry takes everything you can through at him. He's also well built and roust; even our cleaner can't kill him off. Importantly, it's also a good vacuum cleaner.

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A vogue toy, 19 July 2013
It seems that all of our baby's friends had this classic toy. Very soft, nice a squeaky and very playable.

Tefal Pro Express GV8330 Steam Generator, Anti Scale, 1.8 Litre Water Tank (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit slow, 19 July 2013
It's pretty slow to warm up. This replaced an older one that was ready to go in about a minute - this takes three or four minutes. That's quite a long time when you want to quickly iron a shirt. Having said that it does the job well and the limescale filter is good. We live in a hard water area so our old one used to spit out mucky brown water quite a lot, whereas this one doesn't.

Cloth Dust Bag For Numatic Henry George Hetty Basil James Edward Vacuum Cleaners
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 July 2013
Tired of constantly buying new bags for Henry I got one of these. What's not to like? The bag fills up - you empty it. When it's grbby stick it in the washing too (although not with anything you really value as - not surprisingly - it does get really, really dirty).

Bounce About Plus
Bounce About Plus

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Bounce About Plus (Baby Product)
A great idea but this is not a good product of its type. I wasn't confident it would stay up and it was a mission getting baby in and out of it. We only used it once or twice.

Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile
Tiny Love Clip and Go Musical Mobile

5.0 out of 5 stars It's in our psyche now!, 19 July 2013
Our baby loved this. Because it's with you for (what seems like) so many hours, the tunes get stuck in your head; so this toy is now part of the memory of our son as a baby. It had a really good calming effect on him too.

Bulletproof Ajax (Voices That Matter)
Bulletproof Ajax (Voices That Matter)
by Jeremy Keith
Price: 20.73

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dated, 19 July 2013
I have great respect for Jeremy Keith but it's all about jQuery these days; not people hand crank javascript today. Having said that, if you want to learn what goes on under the hood, this is a good starter. The book builds around a few simple examples of ajax - there could have been more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6