Profile for Mr. Md Kemp > Reviews

Content by Mr. Md Kemp

Mr. Md Kemp

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sword Art Online 1: Aincrad (Novel)
Sword Art Online 1: Aincrad (Novel)
by Reki Kawahara

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it just as much as the anime, 8 Jan. 2015
As someone who watched the anime first before checking out the light novels, I can hear the English VA's in my head with the majority of the story being told from Kirito's perspective. It's almost like I'm listening to an audiobook read by Bryce Papenbrook (the voice of Kirito in the anime) as I can hear his voice in my head everytime I read plus the fact that I can picture scenes from the anime in my head as well makes this one enjoyable read :) What else? Oh yes. The illustrations here and there are a nice touch too and there is more explanations of what takes place inside Aincrad that the anime did not address. I mean don't get me wrong I do like the SAO anime but I love reading the light novels even more as they explain things a bit better but I would highly recommend this for fans of the SAO anime who I do encourage to watch the episodes first before reading the light novels so you can hear the voice actors and picture the scenes from the episodes in your head as you read :)

Panasonic Lumix DMC-SZ3EB-K Compact Digital Camera - Black (16.1MP, 10x Optical Zoom with Leica DC Lens, 25mm Wide Angle Lens, HD Video Recording) 2.7 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars A great camera for beginner photographers, 27 May 2014
As someone who attends a lot of events in London, I usually find myself taking a lot of pictures on my phone and most of them come out in very low quality especially at concerts but after getting this upon recommendation from a friend, I am hugely impressed with the quality of the images once you get the settings correct. I had to knock off one star from this review due to the insanely short battery life but I have ordered 2 Ex-Pro spare batteries so I can now have 3 batteries to take more pictures. Other then the battery issue, this is a great little camera for novice photographers like myself.

The Raystone 2 - Guardian of the Dragons (The Raystone Saga)
The Raystone 2 - Guardian of the Dragons (The Raystone Saga)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent :), 28 Jun. 2013
For a full review, head on over to my blog where I describe the excellence of the writing in this book :)
[...]

Burnout Legends (Nintendo DS)
Burnout Legends (Nintendo DS)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

1.0 out of 5 stars PSP VERSION ROCKS BETTER, 6 Jan. 2012
When I first purchased this game, I thought it would be a lot of fun which it was at first but after a while I slowly hated it as the graphics were cheap and nasty, the controls were un-responsive at times, trying to do a takedown was especially tricky, the crash mode was boring, the crashes lacked excitement, the crashbreakers were rubbish and the music got on your nerves after a while. This is a bad game even by DS standards. When I got a PSP for my birthday last year in 2011, I got the PSP version in a sale and loved it way better then the crappy DS version as the graphics were better, the controls were more responsive, doing a takedown was easy, the crashes and explosions in crash mode looked better, it had more stuff for you to do and it combined the best songs from Burnout 3 and Burnout Revenge for the soundtrack. It can be hard at times but it's easier and more fun than the DS version as it brought back the Burnout magic I had grown to love from the series. AVOID THE DS VERSION AND BUY THE PSP VERSION AS IT ROCKS A MILLION TIMES BETTER

Beautiful Mess
Beautiful Mess
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb achievement from the king of melodic rock, 23 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Beautiful Mess (Audio CD)
JSS has done it again! He has created a superb album using the best techniques possible. From the electric album opener of 21st Century to the 2 bonus tracks Heart Starts Healing and Take U Over With Me, every track is a superb masterpiece from the melodic rock maestro. The bonus DVD that comes with it is super awesome as we get not one but 4 music videos and a 20 minute bonus video of JSS walking around the 2009 NAMM Music Convention while talking about the album, the band and the tracks on it. Every minute on both the CD and the DVD is amazing and will leave you wanting to press replay on your stereo and DVD remote. If that wasn't enough, by putting the DVD in our PC's, we get MP4 ready versions of the videos and 12 wallpapers to customise our desktops with. I highly recommend newcomers of JSS's music to buy this as you get what you pay for and at such a good price too.

Personal picks:
Take U Over With Me

The Ballads IV
The Ballads IV

5.0 out of 5 stars A PURE MASTERPIECE, 27 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Ballads IV (Audio CD)
Axel Rudi Pell has done it again. He has made and produced a truly great album. The German mastermind from Bochum never fails to dissapoint. From the melodic sounds of Where The Wild Waters Flow, to the piano ballad Holy Diver to the beautiful rendition of the classic Hallelujah, Axel and his band have made music history as one of the greatest all time bands since 1989. ROCK ON FOREVER AXEL RUDI PELL!

Large Blue Diamond Paperweight
Large Blue Diamond Paperweight
Offered by E-Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cosplay, 26 May 2011
This review is from: Large Blue Diamond Paperweight
These diamonds are also useful for cosplay especially if it's a Sonic the Hedgehog cosplay as these beautiful diamonds largely resemble the Chaos Emeralds from the Sonic videogame series.

Finally Free [Explicit]
Finally Free [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars The British Pop Master Is Back!, 15 May 2011
I've been a fan of Bentley Jones for a few years now and in that time, I haven't found a single song that I hate by him. This is a fantastically produced album despite the fact that it was rushed. From the spooky introduction to the fantastic and melodic last track, Bentley Jones delivers a brilliant masterpiece!

Double Eclipse
Double Eclipse

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe everything you read, 10 May 2011
This review is from: Double Eclipse (Audio CD)
This is the Japanese edition guys so don't be fooled by Amazon's description. This is the Japanese version of the album with the bonus track Love Leads The Way. I love all the tracks on this first effort. Gioeli and Schon make an awesome team! I also know Schon from his work with Jeff Scott Soto. 13 great tracks of pure heaven! ROCK ON HARDLINE!

DYLON Fabric Paint Royal Blue 25ml
DYLON Fabric Paint Royal Blue 25ml
Offered by JMHWholesalers

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful for arty creations, 7 May 2011
I ordered a pot for a cosplay outfit I am working on and was a bit dissapointed with the pot size and I had to order 3 more. The paint itself though is very good and it stayed on after a couple of washes. If you want to paint on clothes then this is the paint for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3