Profile for Lyndsay > Reviews

Max's Munchies 10'' Extra Large Munchy Knot Bone Dog Treat by World of Pets
Max's Munchies 10'' Extra Large Munchy Knot Bone Dog Treat by World of Pets
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 25 Nov. 2014
Almost the same size as my dog, which he will love. One negative is that it smells pretty nasty, but its a dog treat, its not going to smell like peaches and cream!

Good Boy Large Party Chew
Good Boy Large Party Chew
Offered by tonygold

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Good Boy Large Party Chew (Misc.)
Good size, looks very much like the picture and I think my dog will like it. Does appear to be a bit flimsy, in that the little treats inside the middle bit look like they could come out, but who really cares about that, the dog is just going to rip it apart!

Clear Coloured Cellophane Cone Bags - CandyRushTM Cello Cones - Wedding Favour & Kids Party Bag for Sweets Treats
Offered by Acceptable Enterprises (Larne) Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Massive, 25 Nov. 2014
These bags look good, they are FAR bigger than I was expecting, which I suppose is no bad thing. It does mean that I will need to put more into them however! Having never ordered these types of bags before I was a little unsure of the sizing, perhaps if I has properly read the info I might not have been quite so shocked.

Over the Rainbow
Over the Rainbow

3.0 out of 5 stars So strange, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Over the Rainbow (Kindle Edition)
What an odd book! The story is different, perhaps too different for my tastes. I liked the premise of the story and I did finish it but I really had no clue what was happening for the first half of the book. Once I got past that and it started to make a bit more sense it was a reasonably easy read that was also reasonably enjoyable. Its worth a read, especially if it is still a freebie but be prepared to be confused.

Swordfish 40100 Ikon Desktop Manual Pencil Sharpener, 8 mm
Swordfish 40100 Ikon Desktop Manual Pencil Sharpener, 8 mm
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars So sharp, 14 Nov. 2014
Nothing quite as nice as a sharp pencil! I use this in my classroom and the kids love it...its an excuse not to do work really. So far it has managed the daily battering of 28 Primary 2s for nearly 4 months and its still going strong. When it does eventually pack in I'll definitely get another one!

Homgaty Portable Round 7 Day Cells Pocket Pill Box Case Organizer for Pills Medicine Box Holder Storage
Offered by Happy eTrade

4.0 out of 5 stars its good, 14 Nov. 2014
I like the fact that you can push the centre to lift the lid off enabling you to fill all the compartments in one go. The compartments are a good size, as is the box as a whole. The lid does come off quite easily and so I wouldnt recommend you actually put in your pocket or bag, but for keeping in the house its great!

me & her (Part 1, Real Story)
me & her (Part 1, Real Story)

1.0 out of 5 stars Glad it was cheap!, 14 Nov. 2014
Perhaps I didnt give it a chance but I could not make it through the first through pages of this book. I really didnt like the way it was written, never mind the plot.

Delta ADP-90MD BB IW78 AC Adapter Charger Power Cord for Satellite A200/A300/L300/L350/L350D/L450/L450D

4.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 14 Nov. 2014
It looks really cheap...like the sort of one that you see on Watchdog that may burn your house down and it has quite a short cable but it works great, came quickly and was cheap! My kinda charger!

Kong Duck, Small
Kong Duck, Small

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish really, 14 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Kong Duck, Small (Misc.)
Had this been more expensive I would be really disappointed, as it was under £3 I'm only mildly unimpressed. It is tiny, feels flimsy and I know for certain that when my dog actually sees it he will destroy it in minutes! Don't waste your pennies, there are better quality toys out there, probably for less money.

Premier Housewares 1600950 Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder - White
Premier Housewares 1600950 Floorstanding Toilet Roll Holder - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Sept. 2014
I got a lot of stick for buying this as it was reasobably expensive. I followed other reviewers advice and bought wood glue, glad I did because you dont get any with it and well it simply wont stay together without it. I love my loo roll holder, it looks great in the bathroom and it can store around 5 rolls. I have found that its best to have 2 rolls in the top section, one that is being used and the other underneath, the top section is quite big and so having the 2nd roll underneath brings the roll closer to the top. It is a bit of a faff having to remove the cardboard centre from the rolls but I think it is a better way to use the rolls in conjunction with the cabinet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4