Profile for Hannah Banana > Reviews

Content by Hannah Banana

Hannah Banana (Lancaster, UK)

Sunny Side Up
Sunny Side Up
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Sunny Side Up (Audio CD)
Bought this as a Christmas present for my Mum as she really liked the songs played on the radio and was often found dancing round the kitchen to the likes of 'Pencil Full of Lead' and '10/10'! I think this is a brilliant album with lots of happy little sunshine songs that you can listen to anywhere at any time. From upbeat toe-tapping ska style songs to slow and beautiful shantys, this album really does seem to lift anyone's mood. Some people don't think 'Sunny Side Up' is as good as his first, but I haven't actually listened to his first album so I couldn't comment. All I know is that this album is fantastic and I love Paulo's voice, even if he does sound like an old man with no teeth! The only negative is probably the weird album cover but it doesn't really affect me that much. Bit miffed with the price as I've seen it cheaper elsewhere and the delievery was pretty quick. All in all I give this, well, 10/10! (Sorry for the cheesy-ness!)

Tiger Travel Acoustic Guitar Stand ]
Tiger Travel Acoustic Guitar Stand ]

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Little Stand, 21 Feb. 2010
I bought this guitar stand along with the electric guitar stand as part of a deal and I have to say they both do the job really well. I previously had a guitar stand with a neck support but after years of use it began to fall apart and my guitar was in danger of being knocked over from the slightest movement. At first I was unsure of the lack of, well, stand as it is quite small but the clever mechanism supports my classical and electric guitars perfectly. They are very discrete and great to transport around as you can just fold it back up and go. The delivery was relatively quick and the price is very reasonable. Don't be put off by the size - they are very sturdy!

The Little Book Of Calm
The Little Book Of Calm
by Paul Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 21 Feb. 2010
As a huge fan of the series 'Black Books' I had to get this as my friend's Christmas present. She was really thrilled with it and now carries it around with wherever she goes! She tells me it actually works too, but if you do know anyone who loves the series then I definitely recommend this as a cute little joke gift. It even features the quotes that were used in the epsiode! Just be careful - DO NOT SWALLOW! :P Delivery was relatively quick (although I did order this around the busiest time of year) and the price is not too bad I don't think!

Mobile Phone or iPod socks - 6 different colours
Mobile Phone or iPod socks - 6 different colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little socks, 21 Feb. 2010
I bought these socks for my 5th generation Ipod Nano, and they really do work a treat. They protect my ipod from scratches and look really good. Plus the bright colours help me to find my ipod amongst all the rubbish in my handbag! The price is excellent and far better than forking out for the real apple socks, as all you're paying for is the label. Delivery and service was excellent and very quick. Great product!