Profile for Stephen > Reviews

Roxfit Xperia Z1 Z2 Nero Pouch Case for Mobilephone - Black
Roxfit Xperia Z1 Z2 Nero Pouch Case for Mobilephone - Black
Price: 11.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Jun 2014
Fits my Z2, yes a touch tight but does ease with use.

The cutout at the bottom of the case allows you to push the phone out.

Can still hear notification sounds and even see the notification light (at an angle) when in the case.

Credit card/car parking ticket storage on the rear is a nice bonus.

Dharma Initiative Logo Mens Black T-Shirt (Large)
Dharma Initiative Logo Mens Black T-Shirt (Large)
Offered by HotScamp T-Shirts
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my T-shirt, 23 May 2013
I am very impressed with this T-shirt. For a start it's a great fit (the sizing guide is spot on), good quality material and the print is good too. I've already ordered a Break Bad T-shirt and will definitely order more.

Delivery was also very quick and the product was well packaged.

I 100% recommend HotScamp!!

Battery HD
Battery HD
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 26 Oct 2012
This review is from: Battery HD (App)
The best battery app I've used. Plenty of useful information, I always have it running. Great graphics, easy to use and lots of essential data.

TP-Link TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router for Phone Line Connections
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Mar 2011
I don't usually review products but had to with this router. I'm with TalkTalk and had to look for a new router as the one TalkTalk provided started to fail (after 3.5 years). I was also disappointed that it wouldn't connect to my BlackBerry phones, so a good reason to replace it.

After reading the other reviews I decided to purchase the TP-Link TD-W8960N and I'm pleased I did. I've never used setup CD's before but thought I'd give it a go. Within a few minutes my router was up and running and connecting at a good speed too. So far I have all of the following devices connected:-

- Nintendo Wii
- Sony PS3
- 3x Nintendo DS's
- Desktop PC
- 2 laptops
- 2 BlackBerry phones
- Sony TV (wired ethernet)

All the devices work without issue, all are wireless accept the Sony TV. Very happy that the BlackBerrys work and will hold a solid UMA connection. In the advanced menu you can also setup parental time restrictions just by inputting the MAC address of the device you wish to restrict; great for my daughters laptop. I hope this review helps, thanks :-)

Roald Dahl's Jack and the Beanstalk: A Gigantically Amusing Musical (A & C Black Musicals)
by Matthew White

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Production, 28 Dec 2002
I was lucky to have come across this excellent resource, and successfully produced it with 34 children! They enjoyed learning the lines and songs, and it was nice to find a musical that provides you with a CD with both accompaniment and without. The children still sing the songs today. I have just ordered the Snow white version to produce with this years Year 6, and am already looking forward to it. A must buy for any teacher of worker with children, it does all the work for you!!!