Profile for Ian Gordon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test
Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test

5.0 out of 5 stars A terrific free app. Very useful, 22 Sep 2014
This is an amazing free app for checking your internet speed. I had originally downloaded the Inverted Speed Tester, which was also free. This app was good, but sometimes it did not open up. However this app has not given any problems at all. This app also keeps records of internet speed so it's very easy to check for any variances. I would certainly highly recommend this super free app. As its free there is nothing to loose by giving it a try.

File Manager - File Explorer
File Manager - File Explorer

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful fee app., 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: File Manager - File Explorer (App)
This looked like a promising free app, but once I had started to use it, I found that it was of no great advantage, and then I deleted it. That said, this would be a useful app for some people, and that is why I have given it 4 stars.As its free it certainly is worth trying this out.

Internet Speed Tester
Internet Speed Tester

4.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing free app, 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Internet Speed Tester (App)
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Another amazing free app. It's really interesting to see the results this app shows and then compare the speeds claimed by my ISP

BBC iPlayer
BBC iPlayer

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth getting, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: BBC iPlayer (App)
On the face of it, this looks to be a very worthwhile and useful free app. For anyone who doesn't't have a digital tv recorder, this will be useful for catching up on programmes that were missed, or watching when there is nothing interesting on TV. Haven't used this much to date, but I'm sure will give it plenty of use.

Facebook
Facebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
This very useful free app saves me having to use my PC to do all of the things on Facebook.I would highly recommend this to anyone who uses this social media site.The only disadvantage is that it's easier seeing all of Facebook on a large monitor rather than the relatively small screen on the Kindle.I still look forward to putting this splendid app to lots of use.

My Alarm Clock - Wake up to the digital alarm clock app with sleep timer and current weather conditions

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use with additional functions, 21 Aug 2014
What an amazing free app for the Kindle. As well as having all of the features that an alarm clock has, this app also displays wind speed, weather, and outside temperature.
All of the functions are very easy to set, and you can even have the alarm / sleep timer to play music from you collection on your kindle.
This looks like an app that will have lots of use in the days to come.
Highly recommended.

Alarm Clock
Alarm Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Another super app, and free too, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Alarm Clock (App)
I immediately upgraded this app, but this looks very easy to use . Lots of additional info can be displayed.
I would certainly recommend this app.

myCamera HD : Kindle Fire Camera
myCamera HD : Kindle Fire Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars A super free app., 21 Aug 2014
If only my Kindle Fire had a camera on the back, the this app could be put to better use. Apart from that this app looks very promising. I couldn't't believe it was free as well. I have tried a test photo and video, and the results are promising. Very clear instructions make this app very easy to use. I would recommend this app.

Doctor Who - The Sensorites [DVD]
Doctor Who - The Sensorites [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

2.0 out of 5 stars but the effects are pretty basic, but as its 50 years old, 21 Aug 2014
A bit disappointing. This was the one story from the very first series that I did n't see in 1964, as I was on holiday at the time. Saying that, I found it quite interesting but a bit drawn out. I just had to have this one as I have nearly all of the Dr.Who stories starring William Hartnell.The basic story line is interesting, but the effects are pretty basic, but as its 50 years old, that's only to be expected.
This story is definitely one for fanatical fans of the first series only.

Calculator Plus Free
Calculator Plus Free

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple and very easy to use, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Calculator Plus Free (App)
So simple and very easy to use. Having this marvellous free app on my Kindle, saves me having to log on to my PC to access a calculator.
Would highly recommend this app.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4